1. May 21, 2020  
    The last time we made a custom change to one realm it was eventually overwritten by a commit that was pushed to all realms. By eventually I mean about 3 months. It's difficult to maintain custom changes per realm when we're updating all of them at once. The vendors are stored in a table where we don't overwrite changes on update but the same can't be said about item templates. I'm not saying it'll never happen but it's very unlikely due to how things are operated at this time. However, the point has been made that since conversions now properly happen when faction changing we could convert remaining mounts on the wrong factions. Also, these mounts do exist on Icecrown because they were obtainable via points in the past.
    Branching is a pain and should be avoided, sure. I do not dare to ask you about this. Oh I see now, the way you do updates explains everything. I thought that you can change a single entry and be done with it like forever.
    Okay then, I give up. But still got a hope, that devs will hear my suggestion at least, please, let them know.

2. May 21, 2020  
    Oh I see now, the way you do updates explains everything. I thought that you can change a single entry and be done with it like forever.
    For the most part it works just like you assumed but there are sometimes bigger changes that overwrite previous changes. This isn't an issue because our realms are the same internally but adding custom changes to any realm opens the door to that problem I pointed out.

3. June 3, 2020  
    Instead of creating a thread to argue with the mods just use your brain for once. You can buy Ivory Raptor whenever you want to as long as you have 2200 rating and enough arena points AND you can learn it as Alliance if you join crossfaction bg as Horde (you need mercenary mode for it to work and you can learn the mount).

4. June 3, 2020  
    Wouldn't that be some kind of exploit?

First 12