1. May 20, 2020  

Can we already get Ivory Raptor fixed?

https://classic.wowhead.com/item=133...e-ivory-raptor
    ID:13317

The problem - on the good old AT it was 2200 mount reward for BOTH fractions, but now it got racial requirements to be used. So only the Horde can enjoy it, it also removes itself during fraction change (you get the Alliance mount analog instead - https://classic.wowhead.com/item=13329/frost-ram).

It can be fixed by removing said requirements even with the same DB for all WotLK servers without bothering anyone or breaking anything, since it can not be obtained by any means on a normal server, therefore there is no need for racial restrictions. Mount was removed from the game long ago, since patch 1.4 in 2004.

Like c'mon guys, it's been 4+ years issue already and the perfect solution will take you at most 30 minutes to implement.

2. May 20, 2020  
    This isn't a fix, but a request for custom content that was removed to be re-included. The racial requirement is there even in your link for the mount.
    Considering that a) Blackrock isn't isolated anymore, but a part of the cross-realm mechanism, and b) this sort of custom content wouldn't be included in our other WotLK servers, I'd maybe say to not count on it happening.

3. May 20, 2020  
    This isn't a fix, but a request for custom content that was removed to be re-included.
    You got it wrong. On Blackrock you can buy that mount, it got 2200 rating requirements and costs 1500 AP. The problem is that you can not add it into your mount collection with an Alliance character and you lose it during faction change.

The racial requirement is there even in your link for the mount.
    The racial req's are there in my link, cuz Blizzard could not bother less to tweak permanently removed content. It will cause no effect at all on any server besides Blackrock, because there is no vendor to sell it in game since patch 1.4, but on Blackrock you can buy that mount, but you can not use it.

Like, why do you need ANY requirements for the thing which you can not get anyway? That's why the fix is simple and will not affect any server besides Blackrock.

Considering that a) Blackrock isn't isolated anymore, but a part of the cross-realm mechanism, and b) this sort of custom content wouldn't be included in our other WotLK servers, I'd maybe say to not count on it happening.
    And again, removing requirements will not make the mount suddenly appear on any of Warmane servers, what are you even talking about?
    Edited: May 20, 2020

4. May 20, 2020  
    You've got it wrong. On Blackrock you can buy that mount, it got 2200 rating requirements and costs 1500 AP. The problem is that you can not add it into your mount collection with an Alliance character and you lose it during faction change.
    The the issue that should be in fact fixed is for you to be able to buy it when you're not supposed to be able to have it.

The racial req's are there in my link, cuz Blizzard could not bother less to tweak permanently removed content. It will cause no effect at all on any server besides Blackrock, because there is no vendor to sell it in game since patch 1.4, but on Blackrock you can buy that mount, but you can not use it.

Like, why do you need ANY requirements for the thing which you can not get anyway? That's why the fix is simple and will not affect any server besides Blackrock.
    Again, that's no "fix," it's adding custom content that was removed, along with other similar things, to make it more in tune with our other servers. Being able to ride a mount you shouldn't was just one of those.

And again, removing requirements will not make the mount suddenly appear on any of Warmane servers, what are you even talking about?
    It doesn't matter. As I said in what you quoted, Blackrock isn't an isolated thing anymore. Aside from certain perks due to it being a "tournament" server, it was changed to be in tune with our other servers. If this was done, Blackrock players would be able to run around cross-server Battlegrounds in those mounts, so it would affect other servers. Either way, again, if there's a fix necessary, it should be to make it so the mount can't be bought by characters not supposed to have access to it.

5. May 20, 2020  
    Okay, is Malaco still in charge of Blackrock? Can we have his opinion on the subject about should the mount exist or not?
    It was introduced on AT as an elite or prestige mount for high rated arena players. It was chosen because it was considered the prettiest and rarest mount in the game - pure white raptor.

The "custom content" is already there and mostly working. Warmane stuff ADDED it already, and that mount should be not possible to get on WotLK at all. So please stop with that nonsence.

Blackrock players already can run on exotic or non-obtainable mounts across cross-server BG's. You out of touch a bit. And what harm it does anyway?

And moreover, Ivory raptor was working properly at some point and it's not that rare to see on a character with high arena rating.

6. May 20, 2020  
    You seem unable to separate "unobtainable anymore, but used properly" - something that already happens in our other servers with the use of coins - and "going against what the mount limitations are," so... whatever you want to think, I guess.

7. May 21, 2020  
    Well, only hordes that reach that rating can enjoy it ofcourse, because humans shouldnt be able to enjoy such joy by reaching heights based on their racial. Kappa

8. May 21, 2020  
    Stop crying, if you want that mount go horde.

Oh, you prefer to stay in the most boring race ever because of EMFH? Fine, then keep the boring mounts.

9. May 21, 2020  
    This is funny, first I got moderator, who insists that old school mount will somehow break the server balance or smth. Even tho Alliance characters with that mount are not so rare to see on BG's. Then a bunch of clowns who think my druid, for whom I want this mount rn, is not worthy of 2200+ and mount, cuz of... human racial apparently... and what does it have to do with this anyway, hello?

10. May 21, 2020  
    This is funny, first I got moderator, who insists that old school mount will somehow break the server balance or smth. Even tho Alliance characters with that mount are not so rare to see on BG's.
    It's not about breaking the balance of the game but the fact Blackrock is no longer a separate realm with special privileges aside from free gear in Dalaran. The realm uses the same core, same database structure and receives the same commits. You lost the old transmog system the same way.

Then a bunch of clowns who think my druid, for whom I want this mount rn, is not worthy of 2200+ and mount, cuz of... human racial apparently... and what does it have to do with this anyway, hello?
    I'm fairly certain the "bunch" are just pointing out the fact you're asking us to revert a fix because you want Horde content on Alliance. Your rating means nothing when the whole reason is due to a bug fix. If you want to experience Horde content then try going Horde.

11. May 21, 2020  
    Yes, good sir, I was fully aware of that fact, that you got the same DB for all the realms, before I even made this thread.

My point was, that even though the DB is the same, there is no harm of altering that particular mount properties, since it is not in use on any other realm aside from Blackrock. So nothing is stopping you from doing so. This mount can have no racial restriction on Icecrown and it will not matter, because not a single person will be able to get this mount anyway. And I also said that it was Blackrock/AT signature mount previously, so it's important to have it, people love it, c'mon, why not. I even pointed out how easy is to accomplish it.

Mr. Obnoxious got a few points:
    1) It was not supposed to be used by both factions, to which I answered => Alliance are using it already. You just stopped new people from getting it.
    2) The content was removed => no, it wasn't. People still using it on both factions and it's still in game to buy.
    3) Blackrock is no longer isolated => it doesn't matter, it doesn't have to do anything with this particular problem.

So at this point I want you to let people in charge know about this or point me in the right direction where I can report the issue.

For me all this scenario looks like an oversight and nothing else.
    Edited: May 21, 2020

12. May 21, 2020  
    Mr. Obnoxious got a few points:
    1) It was not supposed to be used by both factions, to which I answered => Alliance are using it already. You just stopped new people from getting it.
    2) The content was removed => no, it wasn't. People still using it on both factions and it's still in game to buy.
    3) Blackrock is no longer isolated => it doesn't matter, it doesn't have to do anything with this particular problem.

So at this point I want you to let people in charge know about this or point me in the right direction where I can report the issue.

For me all this scenario looks like an oversight and nothing else.
    1. It used to be that Faction Change allowed people to keep mounts from the opposing Faction, until that got fixed. People who already had some were allowed to keep it, but no new ones;

2. That was your own point, nice try;

3. It doesn't matter to you, but that's as far as it goes. Now you have two Moderators telling you that Blackrock was set in tune with our other servers, which includes that. You said I was out of touch, but it's you who seem to be in that situation when you don't realize the same was applied to all our other servers long ago, and that Blackrock is a Warmane server, not an AT one.

13. May 21, 2020  
    My point was, that even though the DB is the same, there is no harm of altering that particular mount properties, since it is not in use on any other realm aside from Blackrock. So nothing is stopping you from doing so. This mount can have no racial restriction on Icecrown and it will not matter, because not a single person will be able to get this mount anyway. And I also said that it was Blackrock/AT signature mount previously, so it's important to have it, people love it, c'mon, why not. I even pointed out how easy is to accomplish it.
    The last time we made a custom change to one realm it was eventually overwritten by a commit that was pushed to all realms. By eventually I mean about 3 months. It's difficult to maintain custom changes per realm when we're updating all of them at once. The vendors are stored in a table where we don't overwrite changes on update but the same can't be said about item templates. I'm not saying it'll never happen but it's very unlikely due to how things are operated at this time. However, the point has been made that since conversions now properly happen when faction changing we could convert remaining mounts on the wrong factions. Also, these mounts do exist on Icecrown because they were obtainable via points in the past.

14. May 21, 2020  
    2. That was your own point, nice try;
    ehem...
    This isn't a fix, but a request for custom content that was removed to be re-included.
    content that was removed
    And I'm pretty sure you made up you first point. There is no way that this mount have anything to do with the bug you described.
    While the third makes no sense at all. Please, explain to me, how it will affect any other realm, since there you can not get access to the mount at all.

And again, I want to be sure that the right people aware of it, that's it.

15. May 21, 2020  
    Ehem yourself.
    Mount was removed from the game long ago, since patch 1.4 in 2004.
    permanently removed content.
    Regarding the first quote you make of my posts, I'm referring to the ability to acquire and keep mounts from the opposing Faction. I thought that was obvious enough - the underrated wonders of context - but apparently I was mistaken...

And I'm pretty sure you made up you first point. There is no way that this mount have anything to do with the bug you described.
    While the third makes no sense at all. Please, explain to me, how it will affect any other realm, since there you can not get access to the mount at all.
    This specific mount? Who talked about this specific mount - aside you and your fixation? Mounts from the opposite Faction in general were kept in the past, and that was fixed. Blackrock received the same treatment, since it's not special. Which, incidentally, links to the 3rd point you are unable to understand.

12 Last