1. May 21, 2020  
    Why don't the staff just abolish these ninja and disrupting gameplay rules. Sit down and watch the apes beat each other with clubs and witness order that these rules destroyed return. Make a section on forums "Humour", "Circus" or something, throw all the topics about it there.

Like this bloke, he actually thinks someone should give a crap about his bed he shat in. Weird.

2. May 21, 2020  
    Why don't the staff just abolish these ninja and disrupting gameplay rules. Sit down and watch the apes beat each other with clubs and witness order that these rules destroyed return. Make a section on forums "Humour", "Circus" or something, throw all the topics about it there.

Like this bloke, he actually thinks someone should give a crap about his bed he shat in. Weird.
    Because, unlike what you keep spewing, there was no "order that these rules destroyed." People stole left and right, sold and sent the gold to their main "clean" accounts, purposefully ruined runs for a whole group because they knew nothing world happen, renamed characters to avoid recognition, or whatever else. It was the players themselves who repeatedly asked for assistance with stolen gear that they could do nothing of any impact about, until the GMs decided to do what was being asked. Enough of your propaganda that "it was better before," be it because you want to "have fun" watching them or because these rules get in your way, whatever the case.

3. May 21, 2020  
    Sorry if I'm inconvenient, I'd like to think that another perspective is always great. I simply think that it was a part of the game, no need to shoot me for it.

4. May 21, 2020  
    It's not a matter of inconvenience, but of how your another perspective is narrow-minded and purposefully ignores the issues that come with our servers being free to play, unlike retail. It might have been part of retail, where the number of people who would soil their reputation wasn't all that large because of a monthly subscription and the quite high cost to transfer to another realm. Here, people can create dozens of alternate accounts, carry them to be quickly leveled with their main, and not care if one of them gets a bad name, because they're disposable or can just be renamed to avoid any repercussion. This isn't even a matter of scams, which you could say the player has to just get smarter. These rules weren't introduced lightly or because a tiny minority complained. It meant substantial extra work for the GMs and Support (and even for us Moderators, indirectly), but because it was all becoming too common.

5. May 21, 2020  
    It should be noted that it's not a bannable offense to merely ask to be kicked in order to leave the dungeon without the deserter debuff.

It's refusing to participate in the dungeon run that is the bannable offense. You're fine to ask, and if folk don't care, perhaps they'll show you mercy and vote kick you.

IF, however, you leave the dungeon while remaining in party, or otherwise remain afk for prolonged periods, then you are violating the rules on Disrupting Gameplay, and you may be banned. You would obviously also be liable for the same violations if you attempt to grief other players by overtly causing wipes in order to get them to kick you.

6. May 21, 2020  
    It's just based on my experience, I geared up a bunch of toons, even gear them up to BiS before any anti-ninja rules were implemented. While on occasion I encountered ninjas, that made me smarter, found other people with similar experience, team up, raid, do stuff. If someone gets ninja-ed every week, no amount of rules will help.
    In RDFs majority were against ninjas and kicked them or took other creative petty revenges, great way to bond.

So what I did see back then doesn't match up what you say it was, that's all. I think I see 5 times more topics about "unfair bans", but that probably seems so because it's recent. But people are actually getting banned, not only because some elaborate pug-raid-farm schemes where they sell loot, but because misunderstandings and simply being new to game. If that's not enough reason for me as a player to question it or express concern and argue against it .. idk

7. May 21, 2020  
    Sure, but that's what's called anecdotal evidence. Same case as the common "the game works fine, it has never bugged for me" when hundreds or thousands are having issues. And being concerned about something is different from constantly attacking the initiative with "it's the way it should be" as an argument, ignoring the differences in context and the fact your personal experience is irrelevant in the big picture.

8. May 21, 2020  
    Nothing happened.
    Edited: May 21, 2020

9. May 21, 2020  
    Well, it's hard to believe that trough all my thousands of random dungeons and hundreds of pug raids I somehow ended up with "good players" 95% of the time. But alright. I understand the concept why the rule was implemented and it was a great move from that perspective, after all "casual" players are overwhelming majority of playerbase - can't avoid ninjas if you just join first raid that comes up on Global.

10. May 22, 2020  
    Hey guys again :), many people saying that I don't have evidence for what really happened in the dungeon, Let's consume and say that I recorded the 40-50 minutes dungeons where the tank on each add AFK for 5++ minutes, Let's say I recorded it: Nothing would change .. nothing would happen to them. It is a reality! I am 30 years old, And as you see the link I gave you , directed to my youtube channel. I am a YouTuber and streamer .. What I want to say is that I am really serious when I say something and I don't have to lie! (I don't want them to be banned or anything) I don't need to lie such things. I'm just telling you what happened. I wish i had the full dungeon recorded but I did not have why I should record! Only when they said in the chat (let's kick him before the last boss ) then I decided to record and that is what I did.
    Some people mentioned that I insulted that healer ( Worst healer ever hahaha, peace of sh*t ) well, I lost my patient BRO!!! after 50 minutes I do really lost it !!
    The only thing i asked the Tank to be faster , and the healer jumped and said ( Shut the **** up and play the game ) then I noticed that they are from 1 guild and he is defending the tank when he AFK on each MOB. Then I lost it and insulted him! And I admitted it in the first place.
    But I learned from my mistake, next time I would leave that kind of dungeon.
    Also, I did not know asking for kick is bankable, I just wanted to avoid the debuff.

Thank you all for your opinions! <3

11. May 22, 2020  
    Spoiler: Show
    Hey guys again :), many people saying that I don't have evidence for what really happened in the dungeon, Let's consume and say that I recorded the 40-50 minutes dungeons where the tank on each add AFK for 5++ minutes, Let's say I recorded it: Nothing would change .. nothing would happen to them. It is a reality! I am 30 years old, And as you see the link I gave you , directed to my youtube channel. I am a YouTuber and streamer .. What I want to say is that I am really serious when I say something and I don't have to lie! (I don't want them to be banned or anything) I don't need to lie such things. I'm just telling you what happened. I wish i had the full dungeon recorded but I did not have why I should record! Only when they said in the chat (let's kick him before the last boss ) then I decided to record and that is what I did.
    Some people mentioned that I insulted that healer ( Worst healer ever hahaha, peace of sh*t ) well, I lost my patient BRO!!! after 50 minutes I do really lost it !!
    The only thing i asked the Tank to be faster , and the healer jumped and said ( Shut the **** up and play the game ) then I noticed that they are from 1 guild and he is defending the tank when he AFK on each MOB. Then I lost it and insulted him! And I admitted it in the first place.
    But I learned from my mistake, next time I would leave that kind of dungeon.
    Also, I did not know asking for kick is bankable, I just wanted to avoid the debuff.

Thank you all for your opinions! <3

Next time learn to let go and move on, especially when you're 30 years old. You're basically admitting that you were being toxic and created the situation, then escalated it up until the very end of the dungeon, and for an argument some people would describe as complete bullsh*t reasons.
    No one is going to sympathize with you because of your temper. You desperately want to be victim in this story but you were all equally culpable. You are toxic, narcissistic and manipulative so stop making excuses for yourself everytime someone calls you out.
    Edited: May 22, 2020

12. May 23, 2020  
    Imperial I do think that you still don't understand my point! Like you tell me ( Next time learn to let go and move on, especially when you're 30 years old )!!!!!
    Who told you it did not move on yet? Also ofcourse I am admiring I was toxic to that healer after wiping 50 minutes.
    2nd you say ( stop making excuses for yourself every time someone calls you out )
    Who told you I am making excuses?
    NOTE: I am not crying or making any excuses, I am just telling a story that happened with me in a random Dungeon. That's all.

So ofcourse if someone come and say i have no evidence for what I said, ofcourse I would tell them the truth and explain what really happened!
    Now if they believe me GOOD, if Don't >> than I don't care, man, it is just a STORY! And I will not ignore anyone here, I would reply. Like I did to you!

Good luck.

13. June 1, 2020  
    If you join RDF keep in mind that you have to endure any kind of difficulties such as wiping and players not playing properly, but I still get you when you mention that the tank is wasting time by being too slow that's why everyone in the dungeon has to ''play the game'' and not AFK (especially if you are the tank). No one wants to waste an hour (depending on the dungeon) in a dungeon so if you knew from the beginning that the dungeon wasn't going anywhere you should probably just leave and take the 30 minutes and do something else in the world of warcraft, if you really don't want to have the 30 minutes deserter you could ask to be kicked (Don't be toxic when asking and don't repeat it) but you should never refuse to play and you also shouldn't create a toxic environment to lure them into kicking you.
    There are going to be always players with poor performance, negative/toxic attitude and/or guildies that will team up on you no matter how slight (which wasn't the case here) your constructive remarks are, so if you end up with guildies your best bet is to stay silent and hope everyone does good.

First 12