1. May 21, 2020  

Question about Naxx and Ulduar

Hello,

I've been researching this a bit, but I'm not sure how does it work on Warmane.
    As far as I see, if you get geared in Naxx 10 gear, you should be able to raid Ulduar 10 man.

Extending that question further does the raid progression for smaller guilds work like this:

Naxx10>Ulduar10>TOC10>ICC10. (Not including the dragon raids)

So can you raid 10 man raids without ever stepping foot into 25 mans?

Found this :
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...an-Ulduar-gear

"So guilds raiding naxx 10 will be raiding ulduar 10 when 3.1 hits. *for gear improvements* "

Really appreciate the responses.

Regards!

2. May 21, 2020  
    No you cannot. The content is tuned up and 10 mans are harder than 25mans. Even as a small guild you have to get pugs to help you clear 25 mans first then step into ten mans. Or you are in for a world of hurt. Its not impossible, its just much harder without any gear from 25mans

3. May 21, 2020  
    That doesn't make any sense. Why would the "less hardcore" part of the game be deliberately harder?

4. May 21, 2020  
    Tier 7 wasn't scaled very well by Blizzard, the 10m/25m difficulty spread is kind of wack. Thing about 25m is if you have several people die in an encounter it usually doesn't matter due to forgiving raid mechanics and very relaxed enrage timers. Also, things like 10m OS 3 drake is harder than 25m.

They fixed it starting with Uldaur though, 25m was purposely scaled to be more difficult than 10m.

But to answer your overall question - "10m only" guilds or progression paths aren't really a thing because the superior gear is in 25m, and that gear helps in your 10 man runs quite a bit.