1. May 21, 2020  

Rotting Frost Giant Tactics / Working?!

So, my guild and I thought we'd take on the rotting frost giant as we weren't quite up to the standard of beating Saurfang, needless to say it was a disaster and lead to us looking up the tactics and debating it for a few wipes before calling it a night. I'm here asking: a) do you guys have some clear cut method to bringing him down b) is it possibly bugged? I didn't want to make a bug report cause I wasn't sure, but here's where my issue is:

In the Wowhead comments ( https://www.wowhead.com/npc=38494/rotting-frost-giant ), a highly voted comment lays out some tactics involving 2 people stood at the side to essentially get infected by the "deadly plague", pass it on, and then allow the infection to vanish as there is only 1 immune person nearby and so it 1) doesn't spread 2) doesn't kill you, as there is someone within 8 yards...problem is in our fight many of my guildies were SURE they stood near somebody who was immune and they got insta-killed anyway, so it feels like there's no way to wipe the plague away, meaning after 30+ seconds you've got several plagues around and not enough people free to spread it to, and so people end up dying and it's a wipe.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is this a bug? Am I going crazy comparing this to covid in my mind? Maybe. Thanks.
    Taerer - Lordaeron - Best rshammy in my flat

2. May 22, 2020  
    If the plague doesn't successfully jump to someone then the guy who had it dies, that's your problem. You have to give the plague to someone that doesn't have the immunity or you die.