1. May 22, 2020  

One of the first Warmane players returning

Hi Warmane. I played when you first went live and am keen to play again. I was one of the first no lifers to get the 3k quest title, pets and mounts achievements. I had a lot of fun and am hoping to play again but wanted to know what the least toxic wotlk realm is. There's posts, blogs and youtube vids of people complaining about other people being noobs, clickers etc. on Warmane. I'm hoping to meet some fantastic people like before and would prefer the realm with the least amount of cynicism. Any suggestions? I dont mind donor realms or lower population realms. Just happy to play alongside some decent people. I'll take any suggestions either posted here or messages. Thanks.

2. May 22, 2020  
    I only have so much to contribute because I ONLY play Lordaeron (1x), but I've heard a lot about the other 2 levelling servers (7x) being full of people that can barely manage simple tactics. This is probably because, and this makes sense, if you level at 7x, it's very easy to miss things about your class and about playing the game in general. Obviously if you found a good guild in one of them it would be different, but I don't know. Would need someone who's played on both to chip in here.

3. May 23, 2020  
    I believe either Lordaeron (if you have the patience) or Frostmourne would be better suited to your palate compared to Icecrown. Aside from the reason Beatyra stated, as a relatively old 'stale' server, Icecrown is also a less friendly place for newbies to learn since many people expect them to already know their stuff and are quick to get on their case otherwise - hence being more 'toxic'. Of course, this mostly applies to the PuG scene and if you find a good guild the difference between servers shouldn't be that large.

Another factor however is that Icecrown is often capped during peak hours, so unless you are a donor the queues might be a turn-off :)

(do note that Frostmourne characters are moved to Icecrown at the end of every season)