1. May 22, 2020  

Teleport: Moonglade missing

I have a level 19 druid. The Teleport: Moonglade spell is not available as a learnable spell. The quests for Moonglade are available. Ive dropped the quests, selected the Spellbook option to show all levels, logged out, logged back in. The spell is still not available to learn. Appreciate any support.

2. May 24, 2020  
    Confirming I can’t get Teleport: Moonglade on my 19 Druid either.

3. May 25, 2020  
    You get the ability when you start the level 10 class quest

4. June 4, 2020  
    I got the spell in another druid in Icecrown but I've decided to make one in Frostmourne and I'm 16 already and I have the quest and even bear spells but I can't tp to moonglade. I need my bear form :(

5. June 4, 2020  
    Teleport:Moonglade is a class quest reward, not a trainable spell.

6. June 5, 2020  
    I had this problem (as seen from my previous post) and I solved it. You have to go to Bloodhoof Village (Mulgore) and take the quest from the druid trainer, she will send you to Thunderbluff and then you get the spell.

7. I am a level 80 druid and don't get the quest neither the spell. What can I do?

8. I am a level 80 druid and don't get the quest neither the spell. What can I do?
    Check druid trainers as they should have the quest.

9. How did you manage to reach lvl 80 w/o stumbling upon this quest, Elaril? Iirc, the druid trainers in TB and in Darnassus start the quest chain. If they don't, then consider checking your spellbook (balance subcategory).

10. No one actually explains it right at all and its so annoying, if you are on alliance side you have to go to "kal" the druid trainer who is located in the first town after the night elf zone starter zone, then he takes you to the main city where you can continue the questline. everyone on the forms explains it terribly by saying "just do the quest" without even actually saying which quest and where it is at. hope this helps someone.