1. May 22, 2020  

Weird low level pvp stuff :)

https://imgur.com/z8PrBJx
    A) Anyone had this happen?
    Why is it happening?
    I am level 37 and it happens a lot when queued during the day for AB/ WSG. It pops max level ( i guess ) 2v2 queue?

B) Why is everyone in the low level BGs twinked out of their mind and max level 19,29,39? It makes it kinda pointless to enter BGs during leveling and I like doing that from time to time. I thought this was blizzlike experience, am I missing a memo or something lol :D

Otherwise, cool server, thanks!

2. May 22, 2020  
    I tend to BG in every bracket 2-3 week and try to always get the best gear with a few enchant in every bracket, + stam on bracer and boot and + hp on chest. Its better to bg in low level bracket than level 80 on Lord. Lv 79 and less is more fair in bg than facing black rock player at level 80

3. May 22, 2020  
    Ah, that's a shame. I was hoping for a normal experience. Thanks.

4. May 24, 2020  
    Not everyone twinks- I've joined bgs as alliance and I only wish my team was twinked instead horde outnumber and alliance is all lower level like lvl 11-17 in the 19 bracket and in quest gear. I dont even twink- i just joined a few times to see if it would actually pop (because my former server nobody did bgs).
    Its just gonna suck no matter what. Go to farm honor, dont expect it to be fun, dont expect to win. (especially if alliance)

5. May 24, 2020  
    I see. I got some good gear, gonna stick around a while, see how it goes. Thanks.

Also, weird ques stuff stopped happening, for now.

6. May 25, 2020  

7. May 26, 2020  
    It pops like that when there is nobody queing.
    When you enter there's like 1 person inside and you can fight him 1v1 in a BG map. You won't face lvl 80's. Last time I entered that there was a hunter lvl 33 and the BG was going on for like 30 minutes. There were no flags to cap, just pure PvP.

8. May 26, 2020  
    Thanks, I'm glad I asked. It's not bad having at least some PvP when not a lot of folks are around.