1. May 22, 2020  

how to beat DK as a mage 1v1?

i was ambushed completely by surprise in sholazar by Dk so its a 1 v1.

blink will only be reserved for death grip, i am a gnome , so the first chain of ice i will use escape artist, second chain of ice i will use trinket, third chain of ice........ hopelessly trapped?

ice block is reserved for anti magic shield but what about anti magic zone?

any step by step guide?

2. May 27, 2020  
    Hello there!

At first:
    The unholy dk is a caster nightmare..
    Every class has a counter, dk counters all of the casters.
    I also plays with uh dk, i know what you feel now. :D

Chains of Ice costs one frost rune, it's nearly spammable, and unholy has aoe slow (desecration)
    The only way to beat dk, is:
    Spamming nova, instants if you have (I don't know mage) and RUUUUUUUN.

While you easily kill ret pallys, it's totally horrible for me with dk.

3. May 30, 2020  
    Good DK's will never lose to good mages. Regardless of spec.

4. May 31, 2020  

5. June 1, 2020  
    Most classes have a hard counter. You get countered by UH DK, DK gets countered by MM hunter. You hard counter all Ret paladins as Frost, Ret Paladins counter rogues.

Just stop going after DK's, or accept that you'll die when you do. Easy solution to the problem.

6. June 1, 2020  
    You are honestly all clueless. A frost mage can beat a DK, it's not an hard counter, not even a counter. It's a 50/50 fight.

You should read a guide and watch some good mage dueling, beside that here are few tips, as frost mage:

-Start with counterspell, then polymorph him. (if he pops lichborne hes immune to poly, so u silence him first)
    -Use Mage armor, which halves the duration of Strangulate.
    -As you said keep blink for after the grip.
    -Spam often rank1 frostbolts to slow him down and popping your procs, aka instant frostfire and finger of frost.
    -Use Frost Ward to mitigate some of his damage.
    -When he pops the gargoyle, you can pop mirror images and/or invisibility if you can, this will make the garg lose you as target (although he can reset it on you, but will work vs noob dks)
    -Track his usage of pvp trinket, so you can eventually polymorph him again mid-fight and use evocation. Watch out for ghoul stun.