1. May 22, 2020  

Arena camping

Hello. I play this game about decade (more or less). I am annoyed to see almost every arena 2v2 enemy team hidding behind pillar or box and wait enemy to come to them... I see heal + dps doing that like they can die in 2 sec...
    2nd reason i stopped playing arenas was too many hackers or scripters, how you call them.. At higher elo they use it too obvious... Interupting spellcast at 95% cast every time perfect casting most of spells...
    I want to play again arenas but i am really pissed almost every team camp behind pillar and box... Whats interesting in waiting opponent like chickens?

Before you call me noob i was long time in wotlk 1st 2v2 ranked player and i never camped like that...

Edited: May 22, 2020

2. May 22, 2020  
    if your winning why would you moan?

3. May 22, 2020  
    behind pillar or box and wait enemy to come to them... I see heal + dps doing that like they can die in 2 sec...
    As a healer(shaman) i do the same, sometimes one single warrior will kill me with one mortal strike + some hidden unbelievable damage, sometimes bis warrior can run around me for forever and can't kill me, but i dont know which warrior it is, so I wait for all of them at pillar.

4. May 22, 2020  
    "Camping" is a valid tactic. You wait and see how the opponent opens, it isn't a timed game, it isn't a CoD game, it's more like CS.
    Winning by making them pissed off and forcing them to run into a trap is completely fair.

5. June 7, 2020  
    pussies will always be pussies! lots of them on every games! don't be a ***** & politely go wreck em at their pillar like most non ***** players do!

6. June 7, 2020  
    If they are pu***es, then you dont have to be like them. Just rush them and win. But probably the post is because you are losing when you go on that way and thats why u are complaining.

7. June 8, 2020  
    Higher rating you get, the better players become at pillar humping/playing like a ***** lol...