1. May 22, 2020  

KIcked from Alterac Valley for no reason (Icecrown)

Yeah, exactly what the title says. I was fighting in AV and got teleported back to SW with deserter debuff. Please look into it, there was absolutely no reason for me to be kicked from said battleground. The only thing that comes to mind is flawed algorithm or something. PLease make sure it doesn't happen again, thank you.

Character name - Huntingsoull (NE Hunter)
    Realm Name - Icecrown
    Edited: May 22, 2020

2. May 22, 2020  
    You can't get kicked if you're not AFK or if you're actually fighting in AV. If you're "defending towers" when it's obvious they don't need defending your team could've vote kicked you out.

3. May 22, 2020  
    You say i can't get kicked well then how did I get ported back to Stormwind (the place where I queued) while actually fighting and firing arrows? I got the deserter debuff as if I was afk when I was clearly not. I was fighting alongside my allies so I was definitely not waiting around doing nothing. And btw even if people report me for afk and vote for it (I was clearly not AFK) I still wouldn't get kicked unless I was actually afk. So whatever happened has to do with either faulty algorithm or a GM mistaske.