1. May 22, 2020  

list of completable dungeons?

Hi,

I remember back in the day, playing on warmane cataclysm realm(s), there was a stickied thread that listed dungeons that were scripted/able to be completed on the server - is there such a thread for frostmourne?

for instance, last night I assembled a group for CoS heroic and after killing Mal'Ganis, (a) the chest was not clickable (b) no token was awarded and (c) the chromie quest objective (kill Mal'ganis) was not completed. it was a lot of time spent to have no loot at the end, and it would be great to know ahead of time which instances are not properly scripted on frostmourne

thanks!

2. May 22, 2020  
    Hi,

I remember back in the day, playing on warmane cataclysm realm(s), there was a stickied thread that listed dungeons that were scripted/able to be completed on the server - is there such a thread for frostmourne?

for instance, last night I assembled a group for CoS heroic and after killing Mal'Ganis, (a) the chest was not clickable (b) no token was awarded and (c) the chromie quest objective (kill Mal'ganis) was not completed. it was a lot of time spent to have no loot at the end, and it would be great to know ahead of time which instances are not properly scripted on frostmourne

thanks!
    Afaik all dungeons work and can be completed. H CoS just bugged for you once, doesn't mean the dungeon is permanently bugged - it works.