1. May 23, 2020  

Affliction dps is broken again

Which talent or ability did they screw up this time. Used to be able to pull 20-22k consistant single target now struggling for 18.

2. May 23, 2020  

3. May 23, 2020  
    Judging by the vast amount of information you've provided, I'd wager this is a more potent form of the 19k dps curse. It was originally cast on blood dks by supreme overlord dike. Maybe now his vodoo has shifted towards affliction warlocks?

4. May 23, 2020  
    Is there any thing in particular you could point to as being the cause for this? A bug as huge as one you're describing should be straightforward to pinpoint a cause for if you know how to look.

Can't think of any major changes off the top of my head apart from the NMIC fix that some Affliction Warlocks were using to their advantage before.

5. May 28, 2020  
    Is there any thing in particular you could point to as being the cause for this? A bug as huge as one you're describing should be straightforward to pinpoint a cause for if you know how to look.

Can't think of any major changes off the top of my head apart from the NMIC fix that some Affliction Warlocks were using to their advantage before.
    i'm pulling consistently 19-20k or more depending on my eradication and how early i get my T10 proc. I'm not an expert on how the class should work but from my point of view, i'd say there's nothing wrong with the spec. Even without NMIC you can pull some high numbers.

6. May 28, 2020  
    i'm pulling consistently 19-20k or more depending on my eradication and how early i get my T10 proc. I'm not an expert on how the class should work but from my point of view, i'd say there's nothing wrong with the spec. Even without NMIC you can pull some high numbers.
    There is nothing wrong with it and anyone that states that pulls 22k dps ez with affli is somehow disturbed, because even if possible it requires excelent RNG or tot/pi.