1. May 23, 2020  

Alchemy implementation unbalance in arenas

Hello,
    Since Flask of the North recipe is not aviable until 3.2 and the mechanics are from 3.3.5 alchemy is useless in arenas.
    Until 3.2 alchemists were able to use Endless Healing and Mana Potion (in frostmoune we can't use them).
    After 3.2 alchemists have flask of the north (in frostmoune we can't learn this flask).

Can you made flask of the north aviable to all alchemists?
    If not, can you swap my 450 alchemy to another prof useful in arenas?

Thank you

2. May 23, 2020  
    Adding flask of the north prematurely just for the sake of alchemists getting few more points in their primary stat won't happen.
    And no, nobody can swap your profession to something else. If you want another profession you can unlearn it yourself and level it to 450.

3. May 23, 2020  
    This post is not intended to open a debate with other users like you. Its only to report this unbalance I found in the way they implemented this server.
    You can buy a profession from 0 to 450.
    Thankyou for pointing me that i can unlearn it myself, i already know it, but i take your salty knowledge as a clue about your need to prove yourself worth.

4. May 23, 2020  
    Adding flask of the north prematurely just for the sake of alchemists getting few more points in their primary stat won't happen.
    And no, nobody can swap your profession to something else. If you want another profession you can unlearn it yourself and level it to 450.
    He has a point, other proffesions have perks that were not in the game in current content patch or buffed in later patches.

Tailoring, engineering, enchanting, herbalism, jewelcrafting, leatherworking, mining, skinning, inscription all have perks that were released after ulduar or buffed after ulduar.

5. May 23, 2020  
    This post is not intended to open a debate with other users like you. Its only to report this unbalance I found in the way they implemented this server.
    Thankyou for pointing me that i can unlearn it myself, i already know it, but i take your salty knowledge as a clue about your need to prove yourself worth.
    A little defensive here aren't we. If you have a suggestion, maybe you should post it to the Suggestion section of the forums, so that other users can comment on it there as well.

6. May 23, 2020  
    Are you triggered? I'm just telling you nothing will come of your "unbalance in the way they implemented it".

7. May 23, 2020  
    He has a point, other proffesions have perks that were not in the game in current content patch or buffed in later patches.

Tailoring, engineering, enchanting, herbalism, jewelcrafting, leatherworking, mining, skinning, inscription all have perks that were released after ulduar or buffed after ulduar.
    Can you tell me any other proff that gives you 0 benefits in arena? Thank you

Sorry for posting this in the wrong section. My first post here.