1. May 23, 2020  

Please help

Good morning again, please ask me to send the item to my character, by mistake they sent it to a low level character, the item is a tanke shield for level 80 and they sent it to my character who is level 9 and is a priest please help the world where game is icecronw. THE NAME OF THE PJ I WANT TO BE SENT TO IS teoc, it is a level 239 shield for tanke el objeto esta en el buzon de teocar no lo e recogido

buenos dias nuevamente pidiendo porfavor que me renvien el iten a mi personaje, por error me lo enviaron a un personaje de nivel bajo, el item es un escudo de tanke para nivel 80 y me lo enviaron a mi personaje que es nivel 9 y es un sacerdote, porfavor ayuda el mundo donde juego es icecronw, EL NOMBRE DEL PJ AL QUE QIERO QUE LO ENVIEN ES teoc, es un escudo nivel 239 para tanke, el objeto esta en el buzon de teocar no lo e recogido
    Edited: May 23, 2020

2. May 23, 2020  
    You need to open a ticket in-game and explain your issue. GMs might be able to help if you have a duplicate name which caused the mail to be sent to someone else.

3. May 23, 2020  
    ya habri el tiket y me respondieron que no pouden hacer nada, ellos no manejan eso de los envios me dijo que tenia que entrar al foro de la pagina y explicar mi problema el nombre que me lo enviaron el iten es teocar es un sacerdote nivel 9 y el iten es placa y el personaje que realmente puede usar eso se llama teoc en el reino icecronw porfavor el iten esta en el buzon de teocar no lo e recogido porque se liga porfavor ayudenme

4. May 23, 2020  
    If it's not a duplicate name issue, which I don't see you mentioning, staff will not "fix" this.

There's no support for item misbuy for point shop items, they offer support only for items bought with coins.

For the future purchases, make sure you have right character and realm selected before buying anything.