1. May 9, 2020  

IP Ban why? i just came back to warmane and saw it

I never use forums so i cant think of anything that i did that would deserve a ban of any kind.

2. May 9, 2020  
    What is the ban for?
    Did you use VPN?
    If you think you are innocent you can open a ban appeal through ticket system if you're premium or you can send an e-mail to [email protected] if you're not premium.

3. May 9, 2020  
    never used vpn,tho did use programs like gameranger and hamachi for wc3 frozen throne idk if that did anything...also like i said i played on warmane years ago and stoped playing and i just came back to see it tell me my IP is ban

4. May 10, 2020  
    It's says that I've been banned for Advertising, which is untrue. I've done nothing that's bannable and I never promoted anything. All this has happend during the night, I thought that the staff actually needed proof before taking such actions.

5. May 10, 2020  
    It's says that I've been banned for Advertising, which is untrue. I've done nothing that's bannable and I never promoted anything. All this has happend during the night, I thought that the staff actually needed proof before taking such actions.
    They always have proof before banning. Why would they ban because somebody told them to ban you?
    Even mentioning servers is bannable and considered advertising. Selling some kind of services is bannable. Read the rules and double check what you did.
    If you think you're innocent do what I said in the first post.

6. May 24, 2020  
    I DID what you said. no response for days now.