1. May 23, 2020  

imbalance horde vs alliance

im sick of playing bg's as alliance only to lose every AV and IOQ, so i go merc mode to play horde, but every other bg horde loses. the faction is full of pve players, like 2/10 players are pvp in horde. alliance full of blackrock tryhards most of the time 7/10 are blacrock players. horde loses almost every bg except from AV and IOQ man. this is very demotivating to play
    Edited: May 23, 2020

2. May 23, 2020  
    I actually asked one of the similar question many years ago when i was choosing which university to apply to.

I asked my counsellor that if this university 's ranking and reputation is too poor for me to have a good prospect after graduation/

And she answered : " Its the students that make the university , not the other way round "

And i think the logic applies in this case, if ally suck, then help them win the game. What do you expect , to free ride on other people's greatness to win the bg?

3. May 24, 2020  
    Your counselor gave you terrible advice for choosing school, but for small scale team based events like battlegrounds, it works.