1. May 23, 2020  

HotKeyNet Mouse clicking ends up on another screen at end of cycle

Hello, trying out 5 multibox for the first time outside of my normal 2, just for fun and the challenge of doing dungeons alone. I love it.

I have a slight issue that I can not really word correctly to have an effective search for it. My script clicks all of my screen correctly, and it works good in theory, however this is a scenario.

Using 2 monitors and wow2-wow5 are smaller 4:3 windows while wow1 is on my main monitor.
    I click on wow1 screen, the mouse clicks on wow2-wow5 like it should. Mouse ends up on wow5 screen, I now have to drag the mouse from the second monitor back over to the main screen, making me lose time and scattering my eyes to find the mouse again.

Another scenario, I click on "accept" for getting my quests on wow2 (because different ratios between wow1 and wow2-wow5), the mouse ends up somewhere on my main monitor.

My question is, is there a modification I can make to my script to make the mouse come around full circle to the screen I clicked on? If I click on wow 1, I want the mouse to end up on wow1, same if i click on wow 3, I want it to end back where I clicked on the wow3 window.

My script for this is pretty default,

<UseKeyAsModifier Oem3>

<Hotkey ScrollLockOn Oem3 LButton, RButton, MButton, Button4, Button5>
    <SendLabel w1, w2, w3, w4, w5>
    <ClickMouse %TriggerMainKey%>

Thanks in advanced!

2. May 23, 2020  
    Hello!

Welcome to mboxing! :D A newish boxer myself, and I'm SO glad to know that I'm not alone using Hotkeynet (everyone uses isboxer, hrm)

For your question, you want to add <RestoreMousePos> to the end! As in...
    ---
    <UseKeyAsModifier Oem3>
    <Hotkey ScrollLockOn Oem3 LButton, RButton, MButton, Button4, Button5>
    <SendLabel w1, w2, w3, w4, w5>
    <ClickMouse %TriggerMainKey%>
    <RestoreMousePos>
    ---

Btw, id suggest you switch out <ClickMouse %TriggerMainKey%> for <ClickMouse %Trigger%>

This is be VERY helpful down the line when you get into multi-class, multi-role boxing in raids, since itll allow you to broadcast modifiers + key instead of just the key. For example, being able to send ALT+Left click allows you to expand the range of abilities you have at ur disposal (think Restoration Druid and all their spells, a paladin with all its Hands of Freedom/Salvation/etc., or even the ability to broadcast AoE Target spells like Hurricane, Volley, and Death and Decay individually)

3. May 23, 2020  
    That worked PERFECTLY!!!

Thank you so much. When I was Dual Boxing, it was never really a big issue, but 5 boxing with HotKeyNet posed an issue with it.

Also, I tried to just use the %Trigger%, not sure what happened, but it killed my OEM button to click the mouse on any of my screens.

4. May 26, 2020  
    I'm glad!

Hmm, maybe you need to have things that require the %Trigger% In your script in order to have it work. :\ Sorry about that, just switch back to main key.