1. May 23, 2020  

"the Insane" title holders!

soooooo I started the adventure of Insane in the Membrane and am new completely stuck.

I did the Bloodsail part and am now busy with the Steamwheedel Cartel.

Booty bay - Revered
    Racthet - Revered
    Gadgetzan - Revered
    Everlook - Honored

i've done this by genociding the pirates in Lost Rigger Cove and completing all the quests avaliable by all 4 "groups" respectively.

I have now stopped gaining any Rep from the pirates. i've tried the ones south of booty bay and south of gadgetzan as well as the Venture Co in Grizzly hills. Nothing yields me reputation anymore.

Finding any info on this is a nightmare as everything is post wotlk.

I am stuck at this point what do I do from here?

every guide said to just switch to different pirates as I have but it does not work for me?

2. May 23, 2020  
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=416230

Have you read this? You can go to DM:N and turn in a couple of repeatable quests.

3. May 23, 2020  
    You can also do 2 quests in Feralas, they are repeatable. Goblin is near the docks there.
    Edited: May 23, 2020

4. May 23, 2020  
    You can also do 2 quests in Feralas, they are repeatable. Goblin is near the docks there.
    yeah but after completing it the first time it only gives 75 rep respectively! :(

5. May 23, 2020  
    yeah but after completing it the first time it only gives 75 rep respectively! :(
    Well yeah, you're chasing "The Insane" title. Gotta do insane things for it.

6. May 24, 2020  
    Did you check out the DM:N ones? They're supposed to give the same rep every time (like 1.7k together on x1 rep server).

7. May 24, 2020  
    Did you check out the DM:N ones? They're supposed to give the same rep every time (like 1.7k together on x1 rep server).
    every single time I enter DM:N it TP's me to dalaran, it's insanely anyoing so the server is to buggy to farm an insane title??

8. May 24, 2020  
    every single time I enter DM:N it TP's me to dalaran, it's insanely anyoing so the server is to buggy to farm an insane title??
    That shouldn't happen. Do you get any sort of error or does it tp you to Dalaran from the loading screen?

9. May 24, 2020  
    Very strange indeed. You're sure you're going to north - through the locked door? I just tested it on Icecrown Alliance and I got into DM:N just fine.

10. i can't talk to winstone wolfe to turn in the junkboxes, i am revered w/ ravenholdt, anyone else having that issue?

nm i figured it out, guide i was following was just wrong
    Edited: June 11, 2020