1. May 24, 2020  

Low Epic Gem Prices?

Feels like the value of Epic Gems is very low on Icecrown relative to Retail and Lord.

This is likely from the fact that everyone is already fully geared here, so they buy Epic Gems in which many did not in retail because most people were spending their honor points on gear.

2. May 24, 2020  
    Low? It's pretty high compared to overall price over the years. Lowest price was middle of last years summer. It was steady for a long time between stabilizing after squish and up to start of squish inflation, fluctuating maybe +-10%. Compared to that now we have at least +20% over average price. However I suspect it's just a spike from prices ramping up since squish and should break shortly.
    Edited: May 24, 2020

3. May 24, 2020  
    Low? It's pretty high compared to overall price over the years. Lowest price was middle of last years summer. It was steady for a long time between stabilizing after squish and up to start of squish inflation, fluctuating maybe +-10%. Compared to that now we have at least +20% over average price. However I suspect it's just a spike from prices ramping up since squish and should break shortly.
    The prices are pretty low when you count in the fact that the price of 14 coins is over 40k gold on the trade. Price of coins usually goes over 40k somewhere at the start of the autumn, not summer.

4. May 24, 2020  
    Looks like this quarantine could as well turn things upside down.

5. May 24, 2020  
    Funny thing is that prices were rising slowly during the quarantine, and then suddenly trade on site blew up in the last 3 weeks while the AH prices continued to rise at the same rate.
    Either people are simultaneously greedy&stupid or someone is rigging the market.

6. May 24, 2020  
    Also could be the time needed for people to generate excess to sell on site. Being it farming or trading in on account of higher activity of players. I definitely notice gold coming in quite nicely, even comparable to pre-squish panic.

7. May 24, 2020  
    I was more thinking of the guys that go to AH and put their items to be 20-30% cheaper because they think that they will sell faster that way(spoiler: they won't).

Same thing with trade. Some brainiac over 2k gold for the same price than the guy before him and then the chain effect starts.