1. May 24, 2020  

Where should I play?

Hi everyone,im just wondering where should I start twinking?Should I choose Lordaeron or Icecrown for 79 twinking?Where is a larger twink community (friendly guilds,instant BG's,etc).I'd love to play for the Alliance.
    Cheers.

2. May 24, 2020  
    Can't speak for Icecrown but I know twinking on Lordaeron on 70-79 bracket is active and good.

3. May 24, 2020  
    Hi everyone,im just wondering where should I start twinking?Should I choose Lordaeron or Icecrown for 79 twinking?Where is a larger twink community (friendly guilds,instant BG's,etc).I'd love to play for the Alliance.
    Cheers.
    Obviously Icecrown is easier cos x7 but also has a lot of weird spergs. In general Lordaeron people are more normal on the whole. So take your pick from that.

4. May 24, 2020  
    I'd love to say Lordaeron because that's an old school type server that I respect, but twinking is SO much harder there. Not just the leveling, the gearing, consumes, just everything. If you love the grind then maybe that's for you but if you just want to do bgs and have fun I'd definitely say Icecrown. The bgs/queues are the same, though- bgs are cross-realm on the same server.

The biggest ally twink guild on Lordaeron is Immoral, on Icecrown it's Carried. Carried usually has more people online, though it's been kind of slow there lately.
    Edited: May 24, 2020