1. May 24, 2020  
    You are right. Ive spent lots of time on this server but community is filled with toxic loosers like Agrylol and Subdk who enjoy sucking it to mods thinking they are smart.
    They ban people for ninjaing items in dungeons but general chat is filled with real money coin traders, raids are filled with exploiters, dont even get me started there. Getting ban for scamming is almost imposible, like just go and sell fake Bqls, until Gm respond you will get 100 coins. Dungeon raiders should be lot less sanctioned since the gear obtainable there is utter **** for most part and many players like myself completely skip them. Its like 1 guild carriage and you are 6,1k.

But that ban is like 7 days so try to chill and be careful next time, check the group go with global chat raid group. People in rdf are random and tend to be morons like Agrylol or Subdk but ingame so its dificult to cope with their toxicity. Even if they dont need an item they will find pleasure in getting you banned.

Posts like this one are good thing and a reminder of game injustices that have to be worked upon. Dont let those two discourage you in posting this.
    Edited: May 24, 2020

2. May 24, 2020  
    That's great, I guess having a conversation is now toxic. You can walk on shells around everyone, but I will speak my mind. You can take your "omg toxic", scroll it up real nice and shove it, that will do just about the same as complaining about it.

And what exactly is toxic about playing by the rules? To me the toxic one seems to be OP, since he got banned for breaking rules? Which is more toxic behavior, some talking on forums that doesn't do anything or actually ninja items in game then crying how no one should care about it? Don't say it here if you are embarrassed, you can answer this to yourself truthfully.

Seems that you need to stop being toxic, stop calling others morons and toxic. I'm facepalming hard here.

If you do not agree with rules just say so, voice it and explain, maybe things will change. But remember those rules were made because players like you cried how toxic everything is when all they see is ninjas in RDF.

3. May 25, 2020  
    You are right. Ive spent lots of time on this server but community is filled with toxic loosers like Agrylol and Subdk who enjoy sucking it to mods thinking they are smart.
    They ban people for ninjaing items in dungeons but general chat is filled with real money coin traders, raids are filled with exploiters, dont even get me started there. Getting ban for scamming is almost imposible, like just go and sell fake Bqls, until Gm respond you will get 100 coins. Dungeon raiders should be lot less sanctioned since the gear obtainable there is utter **** for most part and many players like myself completely skip them. Its like 1 guild carriage and you are 6,1k.

But that ban is like 7 days so try to chill and be careful next time, check the group go with global chat raid group. People in rdf are random and tend to be morons like Agrylol or Subdk but ingame so its dificult to cope with their toxicity. Even if they dont need an item they will find pleasure in getting you banned.

Posts like this one are good thing and a reminder of game injustices that have to be worked upon. Dont let those two discourage you in posting this.
    This post actually made me laugh. Imagine calling people stupid but not even being able to get their names right. If you had taken 5 minutes of your precious time to read this thread you would be able to see that the only person who is toxic here was the OP, and now you. Calling people toxic and insulting them left and right makes you what? Yeah, right.

But hey, your post was highly entertaining to say the least!

Cheers!

4. May 27, 2020  
    I mean, regardless of you quitting, leaving a google account info posted here is a stupid idea. Google has logs of IPs, may have asked for a recovery email/phone, I'm not interested, but someone might be.
    But then again, it's not my account, not my pig, not my farm.

First 12