1. May 25, 2020  
    Many things can make halion hit harder than usual, corporeality, missing demo shout, missing 10% pysical dmg reduction from priest or shaman at that point etc. Now u can say u had all of that **** and 50% corporeality, but if u trying to report something u gotta prove it better. Also i dont see anyone else complaining about it. The best thing u can do is to record it the nex time u do it

2. May 25, 2020  
    https://ibb.co/TWzJDF9

Hello how are you my dear.

Dk tank
    gs. 5862
    armor min 36000
    it was %50. any accuases

3. May 25, 2020  
    it was %50. any accuases
    dumb question, but is that dk tank... def capped? I'm not 100% sure but crushing blow might not show as crushing blow in recount logs?

4. May 26, 2020  
    Dont parry haste the boss...
    Tank is not even expertise capped for Halion to begin with.

5. May 26, 2020  
    @Fay Show me an exp capped tank anywhere XD. None does Halion with exp cap as tank.
    But anyway that 50k hit looks like the tank is not def capped, or the corporeality was too unbalanced, or tank was not in frost pressence.

6. May 26, 2020  
    @Fay Show me an exp capped tank anywhere XD. None does Halion with exp cap as tank.
    But anyway that 50k hit looks like the tank is not def capped, or the corporeality was too unbalanced, or tank was not in frost pressence.
    You should always have a expertise set as a tank.

7. May 26, 2020  
    Yes u should have some exp pieces to raise up ur exp on parry haste bosses. But reaching the exp cap which is 54 is hard close to imposible if u dont want to dropp a lot of tankiness

8. May 26, 2020  
    Dont parry haste the boss...
    Tank is not even expertise capped for Halion to begin with.
    Halion does not have parry haste in shadow, only physical realm.

9. May 26, 2020  
    Yes u should have some exp pieces to raise up ur exp on parry haste bosses. But reaching the exp cap which is 54 is hard close to imposible if u dont want to dropp a lot of tankiness
    Not really no.

10. May 26, 2020  
    there's literally pieces of tank gear with exp. t10 legs, which nobody uses except for Halion for example... you gem some exp in those "off pieces" and there you go, easily 50+ exp

First 12