1. May 24, 2020  

OMG Halion

Is what we see is real. could there be an error.

Dk Tank
    Gs:5,940
    Expertise :25
    Hit :6

Shadow resist 255

Armor min - max 38.000 - 55,000

Defense : 568
    Dodge : %20,31
    Parry: %22,60
    Hp: 52,000

https://ibb.co/YNvW4W7

2. May 24, 2020  
    I see nothing out of the ordinary here? 20k hit is normal

I thought you were doing it on heroic and tank got parry hasted, but no, it's just a normal hit (welcome to Lordaeron, things are harder here)

3. May 24, 2020  
    I see nothing out of the ordinary here? 20k hit is normal

I thought you were doing it on heroic and tank got parry hasted, but no, it's just a normal hit (welcome to Lordaeron, things are harder here)
    Halion is unbuffed on Lordareon. He is completely retail values.

@OP: Working as intended, Halion hurts. He's the last tier of the expansion.

4. May 24, 2020  
    Halion is unbuffed on Lordareon. He is completely retail values.
    that's kind of sad

5. May 24, 2020  
    So you guys are saying that a dk tank that has min 38k armor (normally getting 12 - 14k hits from halion) is getting 19 - 20k damage is NORMAL and you guys are saying welcome to lordearon... There is a probmel here as whenever we do sometimes our tank is getting 14k hit from normal halion attack ( shadow realm ) and sometimes he is getting 20-22k multiple hits in 1-2 seconds from halion (shadow). So there is nothing abnormal here for you guys huh ?

6. May 24, 2020  
    thats nothing out of the ordinary lulz, first time seeing people complain about shadow halion dmg :D

7. May 24, 2020  
    So you guys are saying that a dk tank that has min 38k armor (normally getting 12 - 14k hits from halion) is getting 19 - 20k damage is NORMAL and you guys are saying welcome to lordearon... There is a probmel here as whenever we do sometimes our tank is getting 14k hit from normal halion attack ( shadow realm ) and sometimes he is getting 20-22k multiple hits in 1-2 seconds from halion (shadow). So there is nothing abnormal here for you guys huh ?
    Yup. Halion hits hard. I suggest two healers inside, one outside, for normal and heroic. Make sure your healers are precasting breath every time and be sure to use your defensives on cutters, especially when breath comes during cutter.

8. May 24, 2020  
    please dont try to teach me as i know what to do and how to do. Playing this game for 7 years now. And i never seen halion hitting random numbers as sometimes he is hitting 14k and sometimes 20 -22k. This is just not normal at any time while your damn tank has 38k armor. Period. Thats all

9. May 24, 2020  
    please dont try to teach me as i know what to do and how to do. Playing this game for 7 years now. And i never seen halion hitting random numbers as sometimes he is hitting 14k and sometimes 20 -22k. This is just not normal at any time while your damn tank has 38k armor. Period. Thats all
    The OP mentions his armor changes from 38k to 55k, assuming cooldowns or trinket procs. Also, the use of cooldowns would make damage variable, obviously. DKs have some of the worst passive mitigation but strong cooldowns. Halion on 25HC slaps BIS bear tanks for 35k, and bears have the best passive mitigation of any tank. It's just how Halion is, he's the last tier of the expansion, he's going to hit hard.

10. May 24, 2020  
    There is no way he is going to hit him 22k when he has 38k armor that's all im gonna say and how i'll bale out here. Cya

11. May 24, 2020  
    there's one way he could hit 14k normally and 20k after a while... and that's corporeality. At 70% your tank will get melted, at 60% he may need a cooldown to survive until dps manage to balance it out again

12. May 24, 2020  
    there's one way he could hit 14k normally and 20k after a while... and that's corporeality. At 70% your tank will get melted, at 60% he may need a cooldown to survive until dps manage to balance it out again
    Ssshhh he's playing here for 7 years. Halion getting a damage boost on corp isn't a thing kappa

13. May 25, 2020  
    Ssshhh he's playing here for 7 years. Halion getting a damage boost on corp isn't a thing kappa

Are you even trying to help or you are kinda hurt or something huh ? The boss was %50 - %50 inside and outside on that situation. So anything else ?

14. May 25, 2020  
    20k hits from Halion are thoroughly unremarkable.

You're a DK tank so this is obligatory - was someone assigned on Demoralizing Shout duty? And if so were they keeping it up properly? That's ~10-15% damage mitigation right there you were probably missing. Also the nature of Halion means you're very often missing healer buffs like Ancestral Fortitude in p3. So you were probably short of that as well.

15. May 25, 2020  
    Yeah there was demoralizing shout. There was a wipe happened when in 1.5 seconds halion hit our tank for 21-20k damage for 3 times. This is why this thread opened btw. We are gonna get more screenshots and provide it so we'll see if there is a problem or not.

12 Last