1. May 24, 2020  

Please lower spawn times

Please lower the mob spawn times on Frostmourne back to normal spawn rates, theres not that many players leveling up anymore as when the realm first opened, these spawn times REALLY hinders players trying to level up. I'll kill a mob, then a second mob, and by the time im killing the third mob the first mob has already spawned, this all in less than 2 minutes. ITS ANNOYING, especially when said mobs spawn close to each other so its a never ending fight.

FYI- Im a fire mage so im usually fast at killing them, i can imagine other less damagy classes, they must have a super hard time.

2. May 25, 2020  
    The realm will transition through all seasons of the WOTLK expansion within an year. Thus, stuff needs to be as fast as possible so leveling is as little of a hindrance as possible and people can get to the more important part of character progression and join the "realm first" races and stuff.

3. May 25, 2020  
    I can barley level with the current spawn rates on frostmourne to the point where it is not fun please fix this and i will return.
    There's a point of trying to add challenge or speed up stuff for power levelers but you have went to far.

4. On this note, quest items take 10+ minutes to respawn, which is mad annoying on busy areas.