1. May 24, 2020  

Not fair!

Hello everyone,
    So the problem started when I signed the RDF normal and got in a 4 man premade party. Everything went fine, and there were no problems almost to the end of the dungeon. So here is what happened. A Titanium Lockbox dropped. I and the other rogue " Beastfull " rolled need, and I've won. Then I opened the box and got " Design: Etched Monarch Topaz ". What followed was that 4 of them began to tell me, give the recipe, you will get banned, you are ninja, and after that I got kicked from the group because I didn't give the recipe that I won through the " Titanium Lockbox " roll. The recipe costs 200 gold on the server I play " Frostmourne " and I am a fresh 80 level, why should I give them the recipe when I've rightfully won it, and why should I get kicked at the end of the dungeon because they are " 4 premade " ??? This is not right at all. Those guys are truly disturbing the gameplay. I bet my life that I am not the first, nor the last one to be insulted and kicked by those 4.
    Edited: May 24, 2020 Reason: Added Screenshot

2. May 24, 2020  
    Answer is here:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=393153
    So you didnt do anything wrong.

About kicking, that is allowed unfortunately and ppl start to do that more often these days.

3. May 24, 2020  
    Hello everyone,
    So the problem started when I signed the RDF normal and got in a 4 man premade party. Everything went fine, and there were no problems almost to the end of the dungeon. So here is what happened. A Titanium Lockbox dropped. I and the other rogue " Beastfull " rolled need, and I've won. Then I opened the box and got " Design: Etched Monarch Topaz ". What followed was that 4 of them began to tell me, give the recipe, you will get banned, you are ninja, and after that I got kicked from the group because I didn't give the recipe that I won through the " Titanium Lockbox " roll. The recipe costs 200 gold on the server I play " Frostmourne " and I am a fresh 80 level, why should I give them the recipe when I've rightfully won it, and why should I get kicked at the end of the dungeon because they are " 4 premade " ??? This is not right at all. Those guys are truly disturbing the gameplay. I bet my life that I am not the first, nor the last one to be insulted and kicked by those 4.
    Screenshots don't work. Use imgur.com next time. Regardless, them kicking you isn't bannable.

4. May 24, 2020  
    Answer is here:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=393153
    So you didnt do anything wrong.

About kicking, that is allowed unfortunately and ppl start to do that more often these days.
    I was not kicked because I needed the box. I won it by roll with the other rogue. I was kicked because I opened it while in the same party and they saw what it dropped. Like it was 10000 gold in there...

And also about the kicking, yea getting banned is too big of a deal. But kicking players because you want to make money on their back is what I call disrupting gameplay... And admins should do something about it...
    Edited: May 24, 2020