1. May 24, 2020  

warlock dungeon DPS

Hey i just hit level 80 on Frostmourne and i wanted to know which is the best spec for fresh 80 raiding and which is the best spec for dungeons, since ill be spaming a lot of those

2. May 25, 2020  
    Go destro spec for dung and demo for raids.
    Destro spec will give you good dmg in shorter fights and where you have to move a lot like in dung.
    Even if my favorite is affli spec i still use demo spec as im more used to it and it gives a good raid buff.

These are my personal opinions, but im kind of an ***** so i mostly just leave demo spec on me all the time and did everything with it.

3. May 25, 2020  
    Demo lock will be mandatory in every 25 man raid until the end of the xpac so it's always a good option. As for dps in dungeon destro is really good but i really like the hybrid spec (conflagrate + soulfire procs) and it can even be a really good dps in raids until the end of ulduar (even maybe toc but not sure if affli doesn't become stronger in toc)

4. June 3, 2020  
    I'd probably recommend afflic at TOC because then you have access to NMIC and Abyssal Rune.

5. June 5, 2020  
    Dungeons:
    ALL SPECS ARE VIABLE so if you have a liking for a spec, go for it and you will not be scuffed for playing a non-meta build (like frost mage or fury warrior).

-Without a preference,DESTRUCTION is a spec to go, offering stable dps, mobility, additional mana (ISL-improved soul leech) and low cd aoe stun (shadowfury).
    -Affliction is strong due to multidotting, although it does have minor mana problems and your only CC is a fear.
    -Demonology deals incredible ammounts of dmg while in metamorphosis (so every few packs and on bosses), although that could be the source of your own -death by aggro. Again, a lot of life tapping, which could cause a problem when you get paired with a lowbie healer.

Hit rating needed for rhc is 5%, feel free to spend those points in suppresion, if needed.

Raid:
    -If there is no elemental shaman, your raid needs a demonology warlock. It's best to have it always ready as an offspec, if not played as a main.
    -If there are no 3 sources of replenishment (destrolocks, frost mages, spriests, retri paladins, survi hunts) your raid needs a destruction warlock with 3/3 ISL
    -if noone is specced in improved -AP reduction, both affliction and destruction could and should specc into imp. CoWeaknes

Other than that, all specs perform amazingly, with destro and affi a little bit above demonology.
    hit cap for raiding is 14% without suppresion (im talking 25mans, where you always have boomkin or spriest with their +3%. Without them in raid, which is often a case in 10mans, hitcap is 17%.)
    Edited: June 5, 2020