1. May 25, 2020  

Battleground Matchmaking.Rant.

I've just got into PvP and i'm not sure how the matchmaking works but i just felt it is unjust.

Why the **** are players from Icecrown getting qued up with guys from Blackrock (THE FUN REALM) the fk are devs thinking?

Unlike Blackrock players, Icecrown players don't get to buy gears for gold from a ****ing ''MALL" it is not easy to farm pvp gears even more difficult when overgeared steroids infused ****s from blackrock join BG and rekt us with the ''Gold'' gears and if you are losing like 90% of the bgs it takes forever to farm a single piece of PvP equipment.

There are ****ing 12k people online as you claim on your site and you're telling me you cannot manage to get few people qued up from the same realm?
    Try to keep it fair for everyone.

Don't get me wrong i like the idea of cross-realm bg/arena but why blackrock ? get the other wotlk realm in lorderon or whatever **** that's going on else where.

Thank you for listen xD

Also, as i said i've just got into pvp and i'm probably missing something please let me know what the **** is going on.

2. May 25, 2020  
    Crossrealm is designed to help all three servers collectively have faster Matchmaking. It wouldn't make sense to selectively exclude servers for this kind of reason.

Plus, Icecrown also has a very large donator base so I doubt you'd feel that much difference even without crossrealm. After all, as you pointed out, it's 12000 people versus several hundred from Blackrock.

All that said, if that still doesn't sit well for you, you can always a PvP char in Blackrock for those nice mall gears, so that's definitely an option I would consider :)

3. May 25, 2020  
    Crossrealm is designed to help all three servers collectively have faster Matchmaking. It wouldn't make sense to selectively exclude servers for this kind of reason.

Plus, Icecrown also has a very large donator base so I doubt you'd feel that much difference even without crossrealm. After all, as you pointed out, it's 12000 people versus several hundred from Blackrock.

All that said, if that still doesn't sit well for you, you can always a PvP char in Blackrock for those nice mall gears, so that's definitely an option I would consider :)

I totally disagree, first of all there are thousands of players at peak hours on blackrock and are fully capable of handling their on bgs/arenas since it's all pvp server, it should be fast enough matchmaking.

Icecrown as a large donor base i do agree but most of them are pve players but yeah you would find some OP people but that's just the game and it evens out i believe sometimes you might be on the winning side.

Every bg i join is people with half to non pvp gears (including myself) who are farming and i don't mind that probably because im one of them.
    Then this blackrock ****s it's like people apart from blackrock are just sitting ducks waiting to be 1 shotted, i don't wanna feel like a burden if you know what im talking about, with a even playing field we might have some chance.

Also if i go to blackrock i would lose the items that i've farmed through pve and i would have to use coins for the sames gears that i have already purchased/earned on icecrown (Nice marketing strategy) but in that process we don't get to play the game how we wont it to be. so basically warmane is forcing us to pvp on blackrock Unless you wanna donate and farm end game pvp gears on icecrown to be relevant in bgs. And me personally cannot do that because i play and enjoy this game with guild/in game friends/real life friends and all cannot move to other realm and im sure this might be the case for few others aswell.
    Edited: May 25, 2020

4. May 25, 2020  
    do you really need to curse that much?

5. May 25, 2020  
    do you really need to curse that much?
    You're right i don't need to curse that much im super butthurt, i'm sorry.

6. May 26, 2020  
    Holy moly that's new, someone is complaining about undergeared Icecrown players AHAHAH that's a first.

I like how the implycation of this is that most geared players on Icecrown have donated for their gear, like Its almost impossible for people to farm that gear in past 5 years of this server existance :D
    Edited: May 26, 2020

7. May 26, 2020  
    I like how the implycation of this is that most geared players on Icecrown have donated for their gear, like Its almost impossible for people to farm that gear in past 5 years of this server existance :D
    Well, that was said in context of his complaint regarding 'ez Blackrock mall gear', but you're welcome to take it as you will... though that doesn't necessarily make your interpretation correct.

8. May 26, 2020  
    Well, that was said in context of his complaint regarding 'ez Blackrock mall gear', but you're welcome to take it as you will... though that doesn't necessarily make your interpretation correct.
    If i say "there is lots of crime in my country" and you respond with "well there is a lot of brawn people in my country so we got a lot of crime as well", tehnicaly you are not saying that brawn people are to blame for the crime but implication is pretty obvious.

Same for your comment "Plus, Icecrown also has a very large donator base so I doubt you'd feel that much difference even without crossrealm'.

9. May 26, 2020  
    OP, I'm sorry for your BG experience. Some of it is due to the changes to the BG bracket system after the opening of Frostmourne realm. Any players that have gear not obtainable on Frostmourne is automatically bumped up to the higher bracket regardless of how crappy the rest of your gear is.

To make grinding easier for you, I recommend the following:
    1) Farm Heroics and/or ICC 5 man normal dungeons for EoT badges. Spend these on Furious Gladiator pieces (minus shoulders).
    2) Play enough Wintergrasp to buy the ilvl 251 PVP shoulders and maybe some trinkets with resilience. Don't forget to get the head and shoulder enchants and +20 resilience gem.
    3) Spend your honor points on Wrathful off set pieces only. After you have all of them get the Relentless belt and boots.
    4) Don't miss any weekly VoA 10/25. You can get Relentless/Wrathful gloves, legs, and off set pieces here.
    5) Do 10 games of rated arena every week. You don't have to win to qualify for 261 points per week. Try to get a daily RBG win as well for 25 points per day. Spend these points on Relentless helm/chest first.

This list is probably not complete, but are just a few things that may save you time off the top of my head. Good luck!

10. May 27, 2020  
    If i say "there is lots of crime in my country" and you respond with "well there is a lot of brawn people in my country so we got a lot of crime as well", tehnicaly you are not saying that brawn people are to blame for the crime but implication is pretty obvious.

Same for your comment "Plus, Icecrown also has a very large donator base so I doubt you'd feel that much difference even without crossrealm'.
    Unfortunately that is a fallacious line of argument. A strawman fallacy, to be exact.

You had a personal assumption that I'm 'blaming' the donator base for - what, exactly? BG imbalance? Because I'm pretty sure I never specified anything. This is where it gets fallacious, because it means you are putting words in my mouth, words I never said.

The key word in the original line is "how you(OP)'d feel". See how that is relevant to only him, and is not meant as an objective fact-ish statement? You assume that I was criticizing the 'large donator base', whereas I was actually criticizing OP's perspective, i.e. "You'll find something else to complain about anyway."

But we're going off-tangent with this conversation, so let's just leave it at that.