1. May 25, 2020  

Fury noob

I keep it short and simple.....what is

Max Hit rating for warrior ? is it 9% or 14%
    Max Armor Penetration rating for warrior ?

I know Str, Stamina , Agility are warrior core strength but which is more important just say i going full dps......is it Str & Agility ?

2. May 25, 2020  
    I'm sure you can find guides in this section, they are even listen in a sticky post.

You will need total of 8% Hit. That means 5% from gear and 3% from talent, or all 8% from gear, also can be 7%+1% from dreanei racial, you get the point. This means your skill wont miss, however dual wielding white attacks will miss and is not viable to go for insane 24% Hit. It is normal to Miss white hits when Dual wielding.

Arp cap is 1400 Rating, which results in maximum possible armor ignored - shows 100% armor ignored in character sheet, but that is sort of misleading. Your highest damage will be done when you have Sunder armor debuff on target(-20% armor), Feary fire from druid(-5% Armor) and you have 1400 Arp rating.

No those stats are not the way to go, you will need to refer to a guide. Arp, Str, Crit is important and Hit/Expertise caps come before anything else.

You wont just magically know things, you need to spend few hours reading and understanding guides.

3. May 25, 2020  
    thanks.....yeah i dont understand the guides.....they dont write it properly so people who are noobs will understand......you just gave me the figure way much better then any ****ty guide can provided....i want it straight to the point

4. May 27, 2020  
    as said before, guides are the way to go. however, if you want it plain and simple, i'll give you a few tips (it should be noted, in depth guides are FAR BETTER than this, so if you are looking to really improve on fwarr you should read those instead).

basic dps rotation is simple: you spam heroic strike, and then bloodthirst > whirwlind > slam (only with instant cast proc). do NOT spam execute specially on low gear since you will rage starve in no time.
    for AoE you can swap HS for cleave and value WW over BT

also, remind you need x5 stacks of sunder armor, keep comanding shout up, and demoralizing shout (unless a feral tank is doing that).

stat wise, these 2 come on top (no particular order):

hit: 8% - (talents + racials) (as said before, 5% + 3% from precision talent 3/3)
    expertise: 26

after that, for low gear go full STR gems. if you have at least 1000 arp from gear alone, go cap armor pen.

assuming you get to high gear:

arp (1400) > str (there is no cap) > crit (100% for spells, 75% for basic atacks, you wont reach either anyway) > agi / armor (they provide AP due to "Armored to the teeth" talent) > haste (usefull only to atack faster, and thus, spam HS/cleave faster)

hope this is simple enough, and feel free to PM me if you wish to know something else. Also, as i said before, you might want to check a fwarr guide