1. May 25, 2020  

CD Reset after finishing duels

First of all sorry if this was suggested before,but that would be really cool if your CD's reset after finishing a duel so you can start a new one right away,what do you think guys?

2. May 25, 2020  
    First of all sorry if this was suggested before,but that would be really cool if your CD's reset after finishing a duel so you can start a new one right away,what do you think guys?
    Don't they reset when you enter an arena? I'm no expert, just guessing since I have to resummon/rebuff when entering every arena.

3. May 25, 2020  
    It was suggested before and even active long ago but it was removed at some point. Nothing came of the recent suggestions.

4. May 26, 2020  
    Don't they reset when you enter an arena? I'm no expert, just guessing since I have to resummon/rebuff when entering every arena.
    Just like in arenas,but in duels :>
    I think a lot of people will approve this idea - the thing is not a lot of them visit the forums

5. May 28, 2020  
    Might allow for some exploits in open world where u just duel someone to perma refresh your cooldowns. Not sure how this would work but u can for example have no cooldown on ancestral recalling for shamies, level in parties and make big pulls duel-forfeit and go 1 more pull with all your cooldowns up instantly or imbalance world pvp as you can have your partner with you and just spam refresh all your cooldowns and I think you can duel while in combat aswell so huge change in world pvp where u get your nice party just to duel and keep reseting Divine Shield cooldown lets say. Or even worse, 30 boomies multiboxer refreshing that juicy starfall with some duel macro.
    Edited: May 28, 2020

6. May 28, 2020  
    Might allow for some exploits in open world where u just duel someone to perma refresh your cooldowns. Not sure how this would work but u can for example have no cooldown on ancestral recalling for shamies, level in parties and make big pulls duel-forfeit and go 1 more pull with all your cooldowns up instantly or imbalance world pvp as you can have your partner with you and just spam refresh all your cooldowns and I think you can duel while in combat aswell so huge change in world pvp where u get your nice party just to duel and keep reseting Divine Shield cooldown lets say. Or even worse, 30 boomies multiboxer refreshing that juicy starfall with some duel macro.

You are correct - if there is a way to abuse that its not a good idea to implement it..but the idea itself is good

7. May 28, 2020  
    That's why anything of the kind has been denied when it was suggested. Too much room to be abused, just for the sake of faster duels.