1. May 25, 2020  

Whats the reason to allow low level player camping/griefing ?

I think everyone here on this server already had the problem that he was permanently killed and camped from an level 80 player while leveling, running around the area and camping outposts. Blizzard doesn't have a rule for that of course. But I never had the same toxic experience like on warmane. Most people there doesn't care about low levels...they have something better to do. But on warmane...I mean I will never understand why level 80 players has nothing better to do in their lives to camp low level players the whole day and find it funny.

Warmane is full of toxic players and *******s who disrupt gameplay of low level players. Why ? Because server owners allows it. They want to keep and don't punish player like this. For what ? They scare away new players and giving this server a bad reputation. This has nothing to do with pvp-realm. This is disrupting gameplay on purpose. I played on many server and retail aswell. But had never a experience like this. This server is completly toxic.

2. May 25, 2020  
    I'll give you advice that will get you far:
    If you can't get away from ganker with 3 deaths you go on site, unstuck and go to different zone.

Because this crying makes me want to log in and camp you til you cry blood, maybe then you will understand that things will never go your way unless you make them to.

3. May 25, 2020  
    I think everyone here on this server already had the problem that he was permanently killed and camped from an level 80 player while leveling, running around the area and camping outposts. Blizzard doesn't have a rule for that of course. But I never had the same toxic experience like on warmane. Most people there doesn't care about low levels...they have something better to do. But on warmane...I mean I will never understand why level 80 players has nothing better to do in their lives to camp low level players the whole day and find it funny.

Warmane is full of toxic players and *******s who disrupt gameplay of low level players. Why ? Because server owners allows it. They want to keep and don't punish player like this. For what ? They scare away new players and giving this server a bad reputation. This has nothing to do with pvp-realm. This is disrupting gameplay on purpose. I played on many server and retail aswell. But had never a experience like this. This server is completly toxic.
    They allow it because it is allowed.
    1) Go to a different zone
    2) Queue RDF
    3) Take a 10 min break
    4) Play on an alt

People have tried to get it to change for years and it won't change. Sorry.

4. May 25, 2020  
    I'll give you advice that will get you far:
    If you can't get away from ganker with 3 deaths you go on site, unstuck and go to different zone.

Because this crying makes me want to log in and camp you til you cry blood, maybe then you will understand that things will never go your way unless you make them to.
    If you want to be an ******* and act like a 12 year old kid who has no honor, do it. People like you have a really sad live if they have nothing better to do.

5. May 25, 2020  
    If you want to be an ******* and act like a 12 year old kid who has no honor, do it. People like you have a really sad live if they have nothing better to do.
    lol salt.

We've all been corpse camped, we call for help on global, or go to a different zone or queu rdf, or even go work on our professions, stop crying NOOBfighter.

6. May 25, 2020  
    lol salt.

We've all been corpse camped, we call for help on global, or go to a different zone or queu rdf, or even go work on our professions, stop crying NOOBfighter.
    Insulting me and calling me salty ? Maybe you are...

7. May 25, 2020  
    Ok sunshine, just pretend I'm your mom since you obviously wanted to go to your mom but somehow ended up posting here. There there, everything will be fine, big bad gankers will go away if you cry hard enough. Show me where it hurts and I will kiss the place my sweet daughter.

8. May 25, 2020  
    Summer is coming. Let the snowflake melt away.

9. May 25, 2020  
    You cant be permanetly killed, as others said just move to another zone/place, i would not allow that the same level 80/skull level kill my char more than twice, after the second time i would be on the other side of Azeroth...and you have to know that this is a x7 realm so of course nobody cares about the low levels just because you level to 80 in no time.

10. May 25, 2020  
    Pay someone to powerlevel you in dungeons than just go Howling fjord than arena in Zul Drak, when lvl 78 pay someone to powerlevel you in Fos pos hor and gucci. No reason for crying

11. May 26, 2020  
    Getting a 15 minute coffee break is usually very effective at dealing with those.