1. May 25, 2020  

Does Warmane fake their population?

Hello,

I am really interested in knowing if Warmane fakes its population numbers that are being shown on the homepage. Every night I see that there are 12K people playing on Frostmourne + some 500-ish in the queue. With this amount of people you'd expect to find an RDF group relatively quick, but I am waiting around 50 minutes almost every time I join an RDF queue.

What is the real population of Frostmourne? It's obvious that it's not anywhere near 12K.

2. May 25, 2020  
    That generally happens when everyone is queuing for dps and no one wants to tank and/or heal.

3. May 26, 2020  
    its not possible to have that que on rhc, bgs etc. on server with 12k population.....

4. May 26, 2020  
    its not possible to have that que on rhc, bgs etc. on server with 12k population.....
    How is it not possible? OP came here to complain how he can't find a tank or healer AS DPS. That alone should answer why it takes him so long to get an RDF pop. Everyone wants to play DPS which means there's little tanks and healers. Tanks and healers will que once to get daily RDF reward and then not queue again. DPS is fun to play and DPSers will que RDF often. A lot of DPS in queue + very little of tanks/healers in queue = big wait time. If you don't want to wait a long time roll a healing or a tanking spec.

5. May 26, 2020  
    Thanks for the answer Thorbjorn.

Case closed.