1. May 25, 2020  

IC: Warlock bugs

Please direct me to more information about it if I skimmed passed.

I'm just wondering if most if not all warlock class bugs have been ironed out on Icecrown?
    The demonology guides here specifically are extremely outdated. Molten era, outdated. If I wanted t use a retail guide could I?
    Thanks for any help.

2. June 3, 2020  
    I believe so. Some people were saying the felguard has had bad scaling issues, but as of now (level 77) its still getting better and better. The felhunter also does pretty well.

3. Yes felhunter does well, If i can get the quest for it i'm almost level 70 now and still can't find the quest. And website won't let me put in a ticket.

4. Some bugs are ironed, some not. Felguard seems to be ok, NMIC eploit fixed afaik, to mention few.
    Guides you mentioned are most likely focusing on late game icc warlock in bis gear, so where SCALING does matter. Example; fmourne naxx/uldu a go-to demo build is a felguard pet with its glyph. It deals a great deal of owner's dps, while in icc enviorment an imp build with meta glyph is slightly more favorable.
    Before 6k tho, that felguard gonna smash through outside/rhc mobs.

Well, now I recalled, there is a bug/feature relating soulstone: it dissapears when a soulstone target goes through portal, so: in OS, during VDW/RS encounters and so on. FMC too. Similar behavior to focus magic btw

5. Imp is nowhere better than felguard, it was only a better option when felguard was bugged

6. Imp is nowhere better than felguard, it was only a better option when felguard was bugged
    So 5% bigger possibility of Soulfire crit on execute phase is nowhere better than 5% decreased damage taken throughout the entire fight? I'll never run around in ICC with a felguard, cuz this way or another, demo lock has it's star hour after hitting the execute phase and the imp grants increased fire damage with 5% more crit chance.