1. May 25, 2020  

Why All Of The Hate For Players Who Donate?

I just don't understand why people have such a big issue with those who donate. I understand that not every country is allowed to make donations, but for those who can, I do not understand why there's such a big issue with it. Is the hate mainly directed at those who buy these characters and have no experience on said character? I guess from my point of view, those of us who have played since the beginning of time, are rightly entitled to donate, boost characters, and avoid the grind. Granted, X7 Experience isn't much of a leveling grind. The second time I donated is because I was tired of being turned down by every single group I tried to join. Just because someone doesn't have a 6k+ GS, doesn't mean they're useless. Knowing every fight on normal and heroic is more than half the battle in itself. So don't be scared to take the lesser geared on a run with you. Everyone has to start somewhere. The others in the group may have to push some additional buttons to help the DPS average, but life is too short to prevent those who just want to succeed and have fun. The reason I had donated in the first place is because of that painful queue to login. I'm not about that 2-14 hour login life. I have limited time to play as it is. So if some of you would care to share your opinion on the topic, I would really enjoy reading it. Trolls need not respond. Have a great day.

2. May 26, 2020  
    1. People are mad that other people can afford something they cant.

2. People who play on Lordearon are mad because they have to play vs players who can buy gear while on Lordearon they have to farm buffed content to get this same gear.

3. New players are mad because they are 5 years behind other players and they cant compete with gear.
    Edited: May 26, 2020

3. May 26, 2020  
    you mean Blackrock players in soloq?

who tell you trash for not dispelling cyclone and "you probably bought the char trash" even when you have 2.2k achievement?
    if you mean that type of players , they can go **** themselves.. soloq is heavily toxic due blackrock players

4. May 26, 2020  
    OP, just ignore the haters. Usually I laugh at them and watch them get all butthurt because deep down they know they are just jealous they don't have the means to spend a few bucks on an online game. It's far easier to make a few bucks in the real world then to waste hundred of hours grinding. If they think their time is only worth pennies, what do you care about what they think?

5. May 27, 2020  
    "you probably bought the char trash" even when you have 2.2k achievement?
    Tbh you get the achievement when you buy the char so that is not impossible.

But yes. BR players on lower MMR are both toxic and have no idea how to use their class to the full extent. It gets better as you go up but you will still meet *****s even over 2k.

6. May 28, 2020  
    OP, just ignore the haters. Usually I laugh at them and watch them get all butthurt because deep down they know they are just jealous they don't have the means to spend a few bucks on an online game.
    Chillax dude, you are playing on a private server, you are not Jeff Bezos either.

Lordaeron players are right to complain since the PvP system is unfair (don't want to argue on that, that's objective), but it should be pointed at, well, the system, the staff, not the players that donates, they don't make the rules.

The rest of the people complaining about donations are plain stupid.

7. May 28, 2020  
    Having a few bucks to spare in my pocket makes me feel like Jeff Bezos... Really? The players on Lordaeron, who chose to play on 1x server with buffed content, complains about 7x donation Icecrown and Blackrock... I get it, last year when cross-realms first rolled out, it sucked for them. But it's been an year and they could've just moved to other realms. These are the same type of people that complain about other classes when no one forced them to play their under-powered (in their hands, anyway) classes. I used to think the most important decisions you make in WoW is at the character creation screen. Apparently, it is actually your choice of realm. These people are fools for complaining when they can simply reroll and be done with it in a matter of weeks. They deserve to be laughed at.

8. May 29, 2020  
    I get it, last year when cross-realms first rolled out, it sucked for them. But it's been an year and they could've just moved to other realms. .
    You mean other servers.

If someone pick a no shop/costemic shop realm in the first place, is because they enjoy the ruleset attached to it so they aren't likely to play in a p2w realm. Isn't about the money, if classic wotlk was a option majority of people will pay the 15 bucks every month anyway.

Gonna agree with the main idea, complain about shop while playing in warmane is ironic.

9. May 30, 2020  
    My apologies for not listing the realm I am on. I only play characters on Icecrown. That's where I see all of this hate towards those who donate.