1. May 26, 2020  

It's been a long time coming

Some of you may know me, many of you probably don't.
    Once upon a time I was considered one of the most accomplished and active developers of WoW Private Server Emulation.
    I worked on cores ranging from Aspire, Ascent, ArcEmu, RebornEmu, OregonCore, TrinityCore, and several others as well as assisted in the development, and administration of several different servers (Which I won't list due to potential conflict of interest), repacks, custom mobs, gameobject packs, database modifications/revisions, and implemented/coded many of the fixes/optimizations in use today on private servers.

I dropped out of "The Game" around 2010 to take care of my daughter, then had my 1st son in 2017, and second son last year, and after nearly a 10-year-hiatus I'm back (sorta) as a player now that my three kids have gotten to ages where they aren't requiring constant attention/supervision, so I will hopefully have some time to enjoy my long-lost-love once again.

I look forward to meeting every one of you, and playing alongside you and seeing what the development team has done here. It'll be a nice change of scenery to be on a server where I don't have to do any work (other than grinding. ROFL)

2. May 27, 2020  
    Oh hello there!

Welcome to Warmane. Hope you're having a good time with this awesome community! Not every day to come across someone who actually worked on and developed the WoW Private Server scene back in the day! I personally don't know you, but your work is still much appreciated. :-)

Cheers!

3. May 28, 2020