1. May 27, 2020  

Login Server Down. 2316.

This morning I played a while then my game freezed and I got disconnected. I said that maybe is just some maintenance and they closed the servers but still tried to log in. And I got a pop-up with try again later and if the problem persists contact support and it gave me a link with the error code 2316. I tried reinstalling, rebooting my PC, disconnecting from Wi-Fi and connecting again. And I still can't log-in. What should I do?

2. May 27, 2020  

3. May 27, 2020  

Can't log in

This morning I played a while then my game freezed and I got disconnected. I said that maybe is just some maintenance and they closed the servers but still tried to log in. And I got a pop-up with try again later and if the problem persists contact support and it gave me a link with the error code 2316. I tried reinstalling, rebooting my PC, disconnecting from Wi-Fi and connecting again. And I still can't log-in. What should I do?
    This morning i tried to log in aswell, but it did show unable to connect, like i woudnt be connected to the wifi, but everything else, youtube, google, discord, etc... was working perfectly.
    Tried to disconnect wifi and reconnect, restart game, nothing worked out.

4. May 27, 2020