1. May 27, 2020  

Highest raid DPS spec for Frostmourne?

I've read that best spec for raid dps for frostmourne is affli, but also is gear dependent also read that demo gives a raid buff but i don't know if it does more damage than affli. Right know im using destr because im a fresh 80 and also im not sure if i should respec hybird build.

So my question is which is the class that does more damage and when is the right time to use it?

2. May 27, 2020  
    Affli spec will give you the highest single target DPS out of all spec but like you said its highly gear depended so as a fresh lvl 80 i would advise agains it.
    Try demo spec, will give you more dmg then destro or hybrid spec for sure and its really good later on.
    Destro spec and hybrid is prolly the best for dung with fast dmg and good bursts unlike demo that needs a bit to do its dps like you want...
    Now thats my personal preff and its on Icecrown that i play atm. I got 5,3k gs and still do better in demo spec then in affli

3. May 28, 2020  
    Affliction/hybrid is the best once you get bis in naxx, demo isn't bad either but is not the top damage spec

4. May 29, 2020  
    Having bis lock since last week, after months of raiding in top10 guild with a number of other locks, I state:
    All specs are > equally < viable.
    Destro is easy and offers replenishment to the raid, while getting a lot of mana for itself (don't be that destrolock neglecting ICL or life tap glyph). It offers steady dps with high mobility and an ease to specc into a tree of either affi(hit rating+specced -AP) or demo(tons of hp and sp)
    Demo would be the hardest to pull off high dps, with a tone of RNG similiar to mages'; without proc it will fall a bit behind. Make sure to be in melee range of a boss whenever you can to maximize immolation aura dps. During this expansion glyph of felguard is a choice for min maxing. The SP buff is low, Usually covered by elemental shamans at this stage(limited by short, 30y range of totems). A demonology warlock has the worst time sparing talent points, either in hit rating or CoWeakness specialization.
    Affi offers the best viability of talent speccing and shines on fights with long execution phase.

Wouldn't say its especially gear depended. Lock's were and are pulling ahead, claiming the heights of dps charts among fdk's, survi hunts and spenhas
    Edited: May 29, 2020