1. May 27, 2020  

Class quest gone

I accidentally abandoned a class quest (Call of fire) that I was going to start doing and now I can't seem to get it from my class trainer. Is there any way I can get it back ?? Please help! This is for my shaman on the icecrown server, thank you!

2. May 27, 2020  
    Did you check the same trainer you took it from? Try deleting cache from your WoW folder and restarting WoW.
    If that doesn't work try opening an in-game ticket and seeing if you can get some help.
    Third alternative, since you're on Icecrown and leveling is stupidly fast, you can wait until you get one of the following totems: https://wotlk.evowow.com/?items=4.9#50-2 Missing 1 totem for a day or two won't matter IMO.

3. May 27, 2020  
    Thanks for the help! Tried as you suggested, by deleting the cache from the wow folder and restarting wow, no luck. Noob question but.. how do I open an in-game ticket ? It took me a bit to get to 80 lol. Also, I kind of need the fire totem for skills lol

4. May 27, 2020  
    Thanks for the help! Tried as you suggested, by deleting the cache from the wow folder and restarting wow, no luck. Noob question but.. how do I open an in-game ticket ? It took me a bit to get to 80 lol. Also, I kind of need the fire totem for skills lol
    I know you need fire totem for skills, I assumed you were leveling. If you're level 80 you can get one from any sort of Emblem in Dalaran from a vendor, faster than getting this garbage one sorted out. If you don't want to farm Emblems there's daily quests in Venture Bay in Grizzly Hills that award "Venture tokens" and a vendor with totems bought for "Venture tokens" on an island with the lighthouse there.

You can open a ticket in micro menu on the red question button.