1. May 28, 2020  

Expertise on melee..

Good day,

I may ask, is it better to have more expertise or stick to 26 on melee? I'm having a hard time to think especially changing gears if you got good BIS.

Thank you
    Edited: May 28, 2020

2. May 28, 2020  
    Having more expertise is ok.
    I wouldn't gem it tho.

I had a period where i had to play with 32 exp on my paladin.
    Was told it helps with cleaving adds.

3. May 28, 2020  
    Try to stick to 26 but having a bit extra isn't that big of a deal.

4. May 28, 2020  
    Bosses can parry attacks from front and dodge attacks from any direction, and they have 6.5% chance to dodge, 14% or something along those lines to Parry. 26 Expertise reduces chance to dodge and parry by 6.5%. That's the goal, you stand behind boss and all attacks land, however if you are under cap it wont destroy your dps, and in some cases going dome bit under cap will increase dps because you trade those stats in other things. That introduces randomness, where sometimes you will go at 100% and sometime you will get wrekt by RNG

5. May 28, 2020  
    Good day,

I may ask, is it better to have more expertise or stick to 26 on melee? I'm having a hard time to think especially changing gears if you got good BIS.

Thank you
    Having over 26 exp doesn't do much (unless being the tank, specially against certain tricky bosses like Halion where higher expertise may be needed) but it won't hurt if the stats on the item with excess expertise are good enough. It helps a bit if for any reason you can't be at the back of the boss, but this seldom happens.

6. May 31, 2020  
    Thank you so much for your replies. Cause trying to find a way to fix my exp like removing Glyph of Corruption and other stuff to maximize DPS potential. I don't know if its true