1. May 28, 2020  

Gluth Bugged

Anyone else experiencing Gluth being bugged still? He is healing more than usual and quite a bit more than normal zombies are spawning and having threat issues when attacked as well as randomly dropping threat.

If anyone is killing this how are you doing it?

2. May 28, 2020  
    Anyone else experiencing Gluth being bugged still? He is healing more than usual and quite a bit more than normal zombies are spawning and having threat issues when attacked as well as randomly dropping threat.

If anyone is killing this how are you doing it?
    He is now healing 5% of total health per zombie regardless of zombie HP, which is the way it was in retail. Originally warmane had it programmed to heal the boss based on how much health the zombies had left, meaning you could just let him eat them after decimate, but it is now fixed. As far as the number of zombies / threat issues on them I cant attest to that.

My pug runs are killing it now by utilizing a third tank (preferably pala or warrior) to kite the adds through frost traps and earthbind totems placed near the back of the room. The whole raid switches to aoe the zombies when they get decimated; all melee is instructed to head towards the back 3 seconds prior to decimate coming out, and ranged dps switches once decimate hits.

3. He is now healing 5% of total health per zombie regardless of zombie HP, which is the way it was in retail. Originally warmane had it programmed to heal the boss based on how much health the zombies had left, meaning you could just let him eat them after decimate, but it is now fixed. As far as the number of zombies / threat issues on them I cant attest to that.

My pug runs are killing it now by utilizing a third tank (preferably pala or warrior) to kite the adds through frost traps and earthbind totems placed near the back of the room. The whole raid switches to aoe the zombies when they get decimated; all melee is instructed to head towards the back 3 seconds prior to decimate coming out, and ranged dps switches once decimate hits.
    are you able to do this w 10 man? seems like gluth is either still bugged or very high dps is needed. we couldnt kill the zombies fast enough the zombies health is insanely high and gluth always get back to max health