1. May 28, 2020  

Herald of the Titans recruitment

Hello guys,

I am Alex and i am currently looking for people on Icecrown Alliance side for Herald of the Titans achievement and title in Ulduar 10 player mode.
    I have started clearing Ulduar 10 man 1 month ago helping a friend to get his achievements. As i only played twinks since Warmane wiped twice a few years ago, Ulduar runs made me play 80s again, atleast for glory and title achievements...
    So, i have done Ulduar 10 normal and hard mode for 4 weeks to remember the tactics and i finally got my gear for Herald of the Titans, my glory achievement and mount, Algalon key, achievement and Starcaller title.
    I am currently looking for people interested in Herald of the Titans acievement, preferably people that already killed Algalon and know tactics. If you haven't killed Algalon on Warmane but you know tactics because you did it on retail/other servers, that's fine. We are 3 players fully geared for Algalon encounter for the title. All of us killed him already for the first title "Starcaller". We have Paladin tank(me), Mage and a Resto Druid and we are looking for 1 healer, 1 tank and 5 dps. I have a discord server dedicated for Ulduar achievements be it glory or side achievments that you can join so we can schedule runs.You can whisper me in game on Fakadin or Sixsyndrome or leave a reply on this thread. I am also aiming for Champion of Ulduar, Conqueror of Ulduar, Astral Walker titles in Ulduar and The Immortal/Undying in Naxxramas.

Keep in mind that for Herald of the Titans achievement your gear must be max 226 ilevel for armor and max 232 ilevel for weapons and off hand or else you won't get the achievement (tho you can wear lower items like ilevel 200 or 213 and still counts). I also heard that some people did it before and they didn't get the achievement because one player was wearing an epic tabard and shirt or ribborn from ICC raid.
    Tips on gettin geared/ready for Herald of the Titans:

Ulduar 10 man normal and hard mode 219;226;232 ilevel items
    Ulduar 25 man normal mode 226 ilevel item
    Naxxramas 10 man ilevel 200 or 213 from Kel'thuzad
    Naxxramas 25 man ilevel 213 or 226 from Kel'thuzad
    Obisian Sanctum 10 man ilevel 200/213
    Obisian Sanctum 25 man ilevel 213/226 - some decent trinkets
    Fos, Pos, Hor normal for 219 ilevel armor or heroic versions for 232 ilevel weapons
    Toc 5 normal for ilevel 200 items and TRINKETS and Heroic for 219 ilevel armor

Again, you can use lower items than ilevel 226/232 but preferably for the team is to have bis or close to bis items which is 226/232.
    Another tip is you can exchange Emblem of triumphs for emblem of conquest to get 226 items in Dalaran at vendor plus 2 tier 8 tokens that u turn to another vendor in dalaran for the pieces (helmet and chest).
    You can also use vote points on the store to get 226/232 items.
    I personally had alot of stuff from Ulduar already and i replaced some with items i got from dalaran vendors and only got shield and cloak from site.
    That being said i am waiting your replies and i wish you good luck in getting your gear ready for the encounter.

2. June 7, 2020  
    Update: We have 2 tanks, Dudu and Pally, 1 Mage, 1Rdudu, 1 Frost dk all geared. We also have a warrior, hpal and another dk saving items. We need Rshaman, Shadow Priest, Feral Dudu, Hunter.

3. June 8, 2020  
    Hey Alex ,
    I'm glad to see that someone is interested in the best raid and best title. I'm Demianii , probably most ppl from Icecrown who like Ulduar already know me and who am i , i'm big Ulduar fan and probably biggest fan of Herald of the Titans title. I have 17 chars and title on every single one of them , on some i have items for few specs so i have almost every spec that exist (miss few specs only that i never play).
    Right now i'm not active on Icecrown but for herald i'm always up and i can always come and help (if i'm free when you make it).
    Good luck with Ulduar raids and i hope you will continue to make Ulduar raids.

4. June 9, 2020  
    Hey Alex ,
    I'm glad to see that someone is interested in the best raid and best title. I'm Demianii , probably most ppl from Icecrown who like Ulduar already know me and who am i , i'm big Ulduar fan and probably biggest fan of Herald of the Titans title. I have 17 chars and title on every single one of them , on some i have items for few specs so i have almost every spec that exist (miss few specs only that i never play).
    Right now i'm not active on Icecrown but for herald i'm always up and i can always come and help (if i'm free when you make it).
    Good luck with Ulduar raids and i hope you will continue to make Ulduar raids.
    Thank you for your interest in Herald of the Titans mate. I am struggling every week to set up raids due to lack of interest from people. It is a pain in the *** everytime i do it. two days ago took me 2 and a half hours to get people for 10 man. Needed only shaman and hunter and i couldn't get them. We did 0 light and algallon without shaman and hunter tho. I have done algalon and alone in the darkness a few times so far because i made a discord server dedicated to glory achievements and i have some good quality players in it. I also got some new players for Herald and i sorted them out on a new discord server other than the glory one. The 25 man ulduar raids are even worst. People from global whisper me for glory achievs and they fail in raids because they don't even know the basic mecanics for normal mode but they join 25 man hard mode . I managed to "boost" some people and get their achievements and mounts in 10 man. I teached over 100 players so far but only like 30 of them are good. I am one of the few players out there that still does glory runs.I hope i get more dedicated people so we can also do undying/immortal and dedicated insanity. please add Fakadin or Sixsyndrome in game and whisper me when i am online to send you invite for discord servers and schedule a herald run with people. Thanks alot!