1. May 28, 2020  

Error with new e-mail account

Hey guys, I have a question/problem.

For some reasons, I gotta change my current e-mail adress of my account to my 2nd gmail account. The problem is, my original e-mail was like:

[email protected]

I changed it to my 2nd email, with looks like this:

[email protected]

As You can see, my first e-mail is simply. My 2nd email have coma "." between aaaaaa and bbbb part. Google gmail allows to use comas in e-mail adresses. The problem is, when Im logging on website, at "My account" tab I see new email and it shows:

[email protected]

So it shows thats my email has been changed, but not to the one with coma, but without it. I checked 3 times that I indeed wrote my new email with coma in it, so there is no way I made mistake here. Is it some kind of visual bug, or Warmane website do not allow coma's in email adress and I should return to my original adress as soon as possible?

2. May 28, 2020  
    gmail ignores "."

So, "[email protected]" and "[email protected]" are the same for google

As test, try to send an email to the address showed on "my account".
    You should be able to receive that mail on your real address
    Edited: May 28, 2020

3. May 28, 2020  
    It works, it doesnt matter if Im sending mail to [email protected] or [email protected]. Same as loggining to account. However, in Google Gmail menu, my login is shown with coma. Damn thats really stupid and may cause problems for some people, me for example. Thanks