1. May 28, 2020  

Help me spread the message pls

Hello there,

I'm a new player to the whole wow community and I've been overwhelmed with positivity from the people playing with helping and assisting me along the way of leveling.

I recently did my first dungeon and afterward someone sent me a couple of items saying that they hope these items will help me out as they could see I was a new player. His/Her name is something like Nirvan or Nirvana or Nrivna and for the life of my I cant remember the name and was never able to reply to the message to be able to say thank you.

SO please, if anyone knows anyone who knows this player. Let him know 'gnflx' is beyond grateful for helping him.

Thank you,

Have a wonderful day

2. May 28, 2020  
    Well this is a nice post unlike most of those that come screaming about toxic community.
    This is what most player experience and shows that majority of players are probably decent people, few bad apples here and there, but there's lots of nice people here.

3. May 29, 2020  
    Also had the same experience on Icecrown Horde. Random dude approached me in Thunderbluff and offered me everything a starter needs. Heroes won't be forgotten (act of kindness), but legends never die (honor the good deed by becoming one).

4. May 29, 2020  
    Me too.

A full paladin healer organized some groups of low players to do Forge and Pit for first time. Ive get min GS to do random DF. Great guy =)

5. May 29, 2020  
    Chances are you can find out who the sender was by going to mailbox. Press send mail and only put the initial to the recipient field, chances are "N" will give you the sender's name.

6. June 1, 2020  
    P.S.
    When I win a blue BoE you know what I do with it?
    I give it away, I honestly take my time to inspect new players and if they need it I give it to them for free, just few days ago I gave a level 75 Prot Warrior the "Harbingers bone band" (the ICC trash BoE), Told him, here's something to look forward to when you level.
    200 gold is nothing to me, but to him that ring is a humongous uppgrade.
    There's a lot of ous, Posts like this makes my day.