1. May 28, 2020  

Dear god, the female night elf running animation is awful

Created a NElf priest cause I wanted to try something different, I almost exclusively play dwarves. Dear god, I dont think I've ever seen a worse running animation. It's speed doesnt match how fast you move, so it makes you feel like you move slower than you actually do, the animation is extremely stiff even for wrath standards, and I swear it wasnt this bad in vanilla.

2. May 28, 2020  
    Imagine playing an ugly Nightelf when you have the option to play beautiful Bloodelves. Shame on you!
    Edited: May 28, 2020

3. May 28, 2020  
    Imagine playing an ugly Nightelf when you have the option to play beautiful Bloodelfs. Shame on you!
    I'm debating it but female blood elves are literally the width of a pencil and it doesnt look right

4. May 30, 2020  
    Really? You actually feel this way about their running animation? To me the night elf females have the BEST animations out of any race. Humans on the other hand have terrible animations, they run as if they have a dildo stuck up their *** at all times.
    Edited: May 30, 2020

5. May 30, 2020  
    Imagine playing an ugly Nightelf when you have the option to play beautiful Bloodelves. Shame on you!
    belf and beautiful lmao

anyway for me female night elf running animation seems pretty good

6. May 31, 2020  
    Night elf female is the best full stop.

7. May 31, 2020  
    Night elf female is alright. Blood elf not. Female blood elves feel like they will go flying away at any moment because of some strong wind.

Best animation is from the female trolls. Funny and authentic. They look like they are doing Serious Series of Sideway Jumps.

8. May 31, 2020  
    Best animation is from the female trolls. Funny and authentic. They look like they are doing Serious Series of Sideway Jumps.
    That is a good a point lol, I change my vote to female troll.

9. June 1, 2020  
    That is a good a point lol, I change my vote to female troll.
    Worst run/walk animation. Undead male. It's. Just. Bad.

10. June 1, 2020  
    Really? You actually feel this way about their running animation? To me the night elf females have the BEST animations out of any race. Humans on the other hand have terrible animations, they run as if they have a dildo stuck up their *** at all times.
    HAhahahah it's true!

11. June 2, 2020  
    Created a NElf priest cause I wanted to try something different, I almost exclusively play dwarves. Dear god, I dont think I've ever seen a worse running animation. It's speed doesnt match how fast you move, so it makes you feel like you move slower than you actually do, the animation is extremely stiff even for wrath standards, and I swear it wasnt this bad in vanilla.
    One thing you can do is download character models from other expansions. I've personally tried models from Legion and WoD. They come with different animations. The ones from legion were a bit too resource heavy in crowded areas but they looked pretty good