1. May 28, 2020  

Character Transfer OUT of Lordaeron to Blackrock/Icecrown

Considering how unbalanced and difficult PVP has become on Lordaeron ever since cross-realm, why not allow paid character transfer to Blackrock or Icecrown server for those that wish to do so?

The financial incentive for Warmane would be the transfer fee as well as more players transferring to Donator servers.

I hear Blackrock players often say "You CHOSE to play on Lordaeron", right, but before the cross-realm! Now those of us that relied more on blizz-like PVP on Lordaeron are not able to progress as we once did due to the unbalance.

I see this as the most fair thing. What do you think?

2. May 28, 2020  
    if you want to play on blackrock/icecrown then start there. they don't allow transfers from 1 realm to another.

3. May 29, 2020  
    I like it. It sounds like a win win to me.

4. May 30, 2020  
    Won't you still just get beat down by the same players? Or are you more interested in purchasing gear for your main account? The crazy thing is...this is exactly what botting feeds on every mmorpg. The huge market for BIS accounts is such an undercurrent that most people on live servers don't even realize its happening. Except when someone new to a game makes a big purchase. I mean whats the solution....that isn't a problem on icecrown anyways.? Open up the servers to LFG ranked play? Will you make the team!? Guessing for a large amount of people there is a gap between where they see themselves, and the reality of their game play. Might be nice to allow transfers for those who'd rather just donate to finish up their BIS.

5. May 30, 2020  
    I think its good idea, lorda players should have opportunity to change their minds after this huge change cross-realm thing and be able to transfer to icecrown. Seems fair.

6. June 1, 2020  
    I think its good idea, lorda players should have opportunity to change their minds after this huge change cross-realm thing and be able to transfer to icecrown. Seems fair.
    It would make the queue on Icecrown even more unbearable or alternatively servers more unstable because of the sheer amount of people that Icecrown would have to support. And then they would complain about how raids are different from the ones on Lord.
    Or if they were given an option to opt out, they would complain how the BG/arena queue is long, or how they meet the same teams in arena because rarely anyone plays PVP on Lord compared to IC and BR.