1. May 29, 2020  

Frostmounre - Change Vengeful and Brutal gear prices from Arena Points to HonorP

Right now vengeful gear and brutal cost arena points - fx if i wanted to buy vengeful bow for transmog it would cost me 3750 arena points - running around with a transmog bow costing 3750 arena points would not only make me look insanely good but also insane... especially vengeful has alot of awesome transmog items and it would be greatly appreciated if the prices is changed to honor points instead of arena points! (The vendors for vengeful and brutal aswell is in gadgetzan atm)

Also it would be awesome if awesome epic bows from TBC like "Black bow of the betrayer" and "Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas" was available for purchase in the shop for coins, i would easily pay 10 coins for 1 of those 2 and i bet there is others like me :)

Kind regards a happy player

2. May 29, 2020  
    70 brutal gear cannot be bought outside of sore, atleast on icecrown. So dont see them ruining coin income for that.

3. June 4, 2020  
    I found no npc that sells merciless or vengefull tier pieces. Only weapons and other offpiece in gadgetzan.