1. May 29, 2020  

FoS/PoS attunement

Hi.
    I'm trying to get access to FoS/PoS but both instances show the message "This instance is closed" as I try to enter. It seems the attunement quest chain starts with Apprentice Nelphi, in Dalaran, who gives you the "Inside the Frozen Citadel" quest. But not to me.
    Does anyone know the pre-requisites to get this quest?
    Thanks in advance.

2. May 29, 2020  
    There is no attunement to either of them.
    You go into forge of souls pick up the quest from jaina/sylvanas and complete the quest chain that takes you trough fos - pos - hor.

3. May 29, 2020  
    There is no attunement to either of them.
    You go into forge of souls pick up the quest from jaina/sylvanas and complete the quest chain that takes you trough fos - pos - hor.
    I already tried this but when I "enter" any of these instances I only get a "This instance is closed" message. AFAIK Jaina is inside FoS and I cannot enter to get her quest.
    My character is level 80 and all my items are ilvl 187 but 2 of them which are ilvl 175 and 174.

4. May 29, 2020  
    What comes to mind:
    1: clear your casches and wtf folders.
    2: get quest from dark ranger patrollin Dalaran.
    3: Try changing difficulty and making sure not in raidgroup or group bug. (Guides for that can be foun on forums). Im on mobile so not linking.

5. May 29, 2020  
    What comes to mind:
    1: clear your casches and wtf folders.
    2: get quest from dark ranger patrollin Dalaran.
    3: Try changing difficulty and making sure not in raidgroup or group bug. (Guides for that can be foun on forums). Im on mobile so not linking.
    I tried this. Deleted Everything in the Wow Folder but files in there and Data folder and the result is the same: "This instance is closed" and no quest from Nelphi.

6. May 29, 2020  
    Are you sure you are on Icecrown?

7. May 29, 2020  
    If you mean the server, nope, I'm in Frostmourne now that you ask (and I realize...).
    I'll move my post there, sorry.
    Edited: May 29, 2020

8. May 30, 2020  
    Don't bother moving your post. FoS/PoS/HoR + ToC are closed on Frostmourn since it's a progressive realm. Imagine you're playing on 3.0.0.