1. May 29, 2020  

Unfairly banned for "Advertising"

I have been IP Banned for the reason "Advertising", i never advertised anything of any sort . I never used a VPN or something similar. I have never been banned/warned before this banning. I never shared my account or cheated in any sort of way. I would like some explanation for this ban.
    Thank you for your time.

2. May 29, 2020  
    Explanation is right here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=65037

"ADVERTISEMENT OR PROPAGANDA
    Do not announce other server names anywhere, be it via whisper, guild chat or any global channels. Do not mention their names even for the sake of comparisons or criticizing. Advertising other servers, sites, hacking programs or third-party programs etc. is highly forbidden. Do not try to work like a licensed Warmane employer. If you open a site to donate for people (even if they cannot donate) you will still be breaking the rule."

3. May 29, 2020  
    I never did any of those things you listed above.

4. May 29, 2020  

5. May 29, 2020  
    I already read the thread you linked above but i'm not sure what i should do with it considering i never used a VPN or something similar. Legit logged off last night and woke up today to know i was IP banned.

6. May 29, 2020  
    Ban appeal exists for exactly this reason, so innocent people can get their bans removed. Wouldn't you agree?

7. May 29, 2020  
    I already read the thread you linked above but i'm not sure what i should do with it considering i never used a VPN or something similar. Legit logged off last night and woke up today to know i was IP banned.
    It tells you to open a ban appeal right there in the post.

8. May 29, 2020  
    I cannot open a support ticket because of my unjust ban. I am locked out of the options entirely. I have sent a e-mail to try and resolve my ban but I have not received a reply so far.

9. May 29, 2020  
    if you can't open a ban appeal it generally means you logged in from a banned ip. doesn't necessarily have to be a vpn, some isp's have dynamic ips which change quite often. just wait for a reply to your email. will likely take 4+ days