1. May 29, 2020  

Best Independent character for dungs.

Hello friends, I am new to wow and I would like to know which character is better to do dungeons alone, in low and high level.

In many places I have read that the beast hunter is the best for making dungeon content alone, but in others I also read about the paladin tank.

I'm not interested in the pvp part of the game, I just want to know as much as possible about all the missions and dungeons in the game, that's why I want a character that can do both without problems.

So in this version of wow, which character can I choose to do everything?

I play in Lordaeron.
    Edited: May 29, 2020

2. May 29, 2020  
    1) Ret pala
    2) Dk any spec
    3) Hunter
    4) Druid feral
    5) Warrior

1 = fastest, 5 = slowest

3. May 29, 2020  

4. May 29, 2020  
    1) Ret pala
    2) Dk any spec
    3) Hunter
    4) Druid feral
    5) Warrior

1 = fastest, 5 = slowest
    Interestingly I read that the warrior was one of the slowest to level up, but if he can make dungeons only maybe I like it, paladin uses magic and maybe it's more complicated for me.

Warrior Fury? or tank?

5. May 29, 2020  
    Interestingly I read that the warrior was one of the slowest to level up, but if he can make dungeons only maybe I like it, paladin uses magic and maybe it's more complicated for me.

Warrior Fury? or tank?

Its a stigma from vanilla and TBC wow. In Wrath leveling is a warrior is complete faceroll. You level as prot, at level 14 you get ability called Revenge that hit 3 targers and hit hard as a truck you can 1 shot mobs with it. Since you prot you also die really hard, so you end up chain pulling group of mobs and aoeing them down. Also as prot your dungeon queue times are almost instant.

Also i dont know why people place ret over prot paladin for sooling, thats insane to me. Prot paladins are insanely OP when it comes to soloing. For example i was farming ICC trash as prot paladin and you can solo some of older raids as prot paladin as well.
    Edited: May 30, 2020

6. May 30, 2020  
    Hello friends, I am new to wow and I would like to know which character is better to do dungeons alone, in low and high level.

In many places I have read that the beast hunter is the best for making dungeon content alone, but in others I also read about the paladin tank.

I'm not interested in the pvp part of the game, I just want to know as much as possible about all the missions and dungeons in the game, that's why I want a character that can do both without problems.

So in this version of wow, which character can I choose to do everything?

I play in Lordaeron.
    Without problems? Ya I'd say DK is best bet, it can solo as high as 10m sartharion in wotlk.

7. May 30, 2020  
    Also i dont know why people place ret over prot paladin for sooling, thats insane to me. Prot paladins are insanely OP when it comes to soloing. For example i was farming ICC trash as prot paladin and you can solo some of older raids as prot paladin as well.
    Cause of art of war, insta flash of light with pvp libram makes u immortal cause of stacking sheat of light to insane ammount, all that without losing much dps, that makes pala fastest against all boses in classic/tbc raids.
    I only felt better as DK vs ragnaros cause of anti magic shell vs fire damage

8. May 30, 2020  
    Guys, to finish the topic I chose a warrior, my idea is to raise it from the tank because I like to go with shields.

Can I level up doing missions without problems being a tank or am I missing the damage? I don't want to live trapped alone in random dungeons to level up, I want to do it all in a group and alone.

9. May 30, 2020  
    Guys, to finish the topic I chose a warrior, my idea is to raise it from the tank because I like to go with shields.

Can I level up doing missions without problems being a tank or am I missing the damage? I don't want to live trapped alone in random dungeons to level up, I want to do it all in a group and alone.
    Probably best for leveling @dungeons, as a tank u will be carrying most of groups, doing most damage, but its worse choice for classic/tbc raids, some bosses will be unkillable.

10. June 1, 2020  
    I'm not too sure about soloing level 80 dungeons as Warrior, you have no heals for bosses except "Enraged regeneration" which has 3 min cd and only heal 30% of your health, a DK can heal 30% in 1 Death strike, and a DK can do 2 Death strikes every 10 seconds, not to mention life tap.
    Warrior tanks are very limited do what they can solo in higher levels, Ret's and DK's can steamroll through it.