Race, Class & Name
Tauren Druid Retreatd

Spec
Restroration

I started to play WoW when TBC came out and started to raid and get a proper understanding of the game and raiding environment when Black Temple was released. I then joined a guild called Purgatory where I played as a Protection Paladin, and we managed to clear everything before Wotlk got released. When Wotlk was released, I continued to raid with Purgatory up until Ulduar. We got realm second OS 25 +3 drakes, and realm third Kel'thuzad. When Ulduar came out, the majority of the guild including myself to take a break from the game. I came back when Icc came out, and joined a Danish guild called Filthy Few, which I cleared Icc 25m hc with, and went into Cataclysm with. We got 9/13 heroic pre-nerf, and the guild then decided to transfer to the alliance on Silvermoon, but nothing went as planned, and the guild disbanded. I then joined a guild called Malevolence on Draenor, which I cleared everything within Cataclysm. In MoP, I wanted to give PvP a chance, so I decided to put the PvE on the shelf for another day. I got 2.2k in Rbgs and 2.3k in 3s and a Holy Paladin. When WoD came out, a friend convinced me to get back into PvE, so I did. He was in a guild called Four oh Four, which I then joined as a Warlock, and mostly was there as a back-up raider. The only Cutting Edge I got in WoD was Archimonde. Due to I got a new job, I had to stop playing right around when legion was released. Due to change of working hours, I got some time and started on WoW again around November, and joined a guild called Just kill the Boss on kazzak, which I raided with up until NH, and after 150 pulls on Gul'dan i had to undergo a back surgery, so I missed out on Cutting Edge Gul'dan and Kil'jaeden. Because of my huge downtime, I was, of course, demoted to Social, and they've found another tank (I was playing Guardian Druid at this point) - So I joined a Danish guild again called Superbia, which I raided with during Antorus, mostly as Back-up raider again, as I was preparing myself for BFA, where I joined the main team and raided as a Blood DK, and got world 268 G'huun (2-day raiding guild) And in TEP, I raided with Inner Sanctum, but the raiding environment wasn't something I could be a part of, so I joined another guild called Horde at være Alliance (Danish 2-day), and I got 7/8M with them, but due to my work, I had to stop raiding with them, since I'm only home from thursday evening to sunday evening, which is why im doing what I can to find a weekend raiding guild.

My Private server raiding experience is very spread out on alot of different servers and expansions. So I’ll only state my Wotlk raiding experience on private servers; I raided with Aurora on Warmane-Icecrown as a holy paladin/Boomkin druid, and later I joined Aeturnum on horde side, because I made some friends there and I wanted to play with them. Both guilds raided Icc 25M Heroic. After some time, a friend recommended another server, where I then started to play as a holy paladin. I joined a guild called Enigma, and we got Realm First LK 25M HC and Realm First LK 25M HC without buffs.

Hope to see you ingame :)